The Value of PPOC Membership
If your pediatric practice is looking for the opportunity to join a community of colleagues committed to providing exceptional care to children and families, and to advance pediatric care, consider the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s.
We encourage you to explore this website and to get in touch with us (contact information is at the bottom of this page) to learn more about the value we provide pediatric practices and their clinicians.
Learn how our people and our organization improve the quality and delivery of health care, and the health of infants, children, and adolescents.
“To be successful today, community-based pediatricians need access to the finest clinical, administrative, and public policy expertise. The PPOC consistently delivers on all three.”
— Dr. Fred Kern, Bridgewater Pediatrics
PPOC member since 2009
The following are specific benefits of PPOC membership:
- The opportunity to be part of a physician network that is committed to delivering exceptional care to children and families.
- The opportunity to be part of a network that is devoted exclusively to the needs of pediatric primary care providers.
- The opportunity to participate in and help develop innovative and better forms of care.
- The opportunity to participate in a strong partnership with Boston Children’s Hospital and its pediatric sub-specialists.
- The opportunity to join our common electronic health record platform, which connects the PPOC network and specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital, and allows for the building and sharing of valuable population health data and order sets.
- The opportunity to be trained, work, and supported in the family-centered medical home, a model of care that emphasizes the role of teamwork and patient and family engagement in our health care system.
- Access to quality information technology and practice management staff who know and care about you and your practice.
- Access to regular educational programs that meet your need for continuing medical education requirements.
For information on PPOC membership, please contact Chief Operating Officer Jessica Farnham at 617-919-4069 or send a message.