- This event has passed.
PPOC Business Roundtable: Improve Quality of Care and Build Your Dream Practice
October 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Many factors are stacked against independent physician practices in today’s landscape. At the same time those practices are expected to deliver a higher level of care than ever before. Because of this changing landscape, it is imperative for independent practices to run as efficiently and economically as possible.
Below are the topics to be covered in our “Build Your Dream Practice” roundtable event. These resources can help practices improve quality of care and reduce overhead costs.
When: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on October 9th, 2019
Where: BOKX 109 American Prime (Inside Hotel Indigo), 399 Grove St, Newton, MA
Food and drinks included
Registration Required: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
CARR Healthcare Realty: Maximizing profitability through real estate
|· Evaluating purchase vs. lease scenarios.
· Interested in owning/developing.. Here’s how!
· Importance of negotiating strategy and posture in real estate transactions.
|· Timeline of the negotiating process for a new lease or purchase.
· Leveraging your next lease renewal to save the practice hundreds of thousands.
HarborOne Bank: Navigating a strategic business plan and the role of financing resources in building expansions and moves
|· The importance of a budget and project management team.
· Different financing options to limit personal exposure and money down.
|· Expensive saving tactics.
· Protecting yourself, your partners, and your families from business risk.
Henry Schein: Building your practice for today and tomorrow
|· Remote Check-in and Kiosks
· Exam Room and Back Office Layouts, what changes are coming?
· What’s this ALL going to cost, and how can I find the best deals for my practice?
|· Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) – What’s that?
· Physician Owned Labs
Bowdoin Construction Corp: Collaborative approach to design and construction process
|· Accurate construction cost budgeting.
· Safety and Logistics – Planning for a new space or in an occupied healthcare setting.
|· Scheduling/Phasing - Whether a new facility or renovating occupied facility.
· Key cost drivers and elements to be aware of.
|· Timeline of pre-construction events through construction completion.||10|