Job Openings Across the PPOC Network
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine Seeking RN/LPN Nurse Manager
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine is hiring! Our mission is to provide excellent quality pediatric medical care to infants, children and teenagers in a safe and nurturing environment. Our staff stands ready to provide compassionate, respectful, supportive and confidential care to all children and families.
In this management position, you’ll provide clinical supervisory support for our 2 offices and utilize your team-building and communication skills to their fullest. You’ll be a key point of contact for clinical staff and employees and will lead others in the practice. Our practice takes pride in providing high quality patient care and exceptional experiences!
We have an exceptional benefits package inclusive of paid vacation, holidays and sick time and health insurance, short-term disability, 401K, and fully paid Family and Medical Leave Tax. This is a 40 hour salary position, consisting of 5 days a week, occasional weekends. Schedule varies from 7:30 AM-6:30 PM. Please submit resume to Gretchen Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pediatric Associates of Hampden County Seeks BC/BE Pediatrician
Currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the well-established general pediatric practice in Western Massachusetts. Established group of 13 providers serves two office sites where they are able to offer routine well care visits, same day sick visits, weekend/holiday and evening urgent care coverage.
- Pediatric Associates of Hampden County is situated 1.5-2.5 hours driving distance from Boston and New York City respectively.
- Great location with proximity to mountains, beaches and the Boston area.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME Stipend
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Recently Updated - Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
- Savings plan with matching contributions by practice
- Certified Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Co-located behavioral psychologist
- Medical Home Clinical Care Coordinator located at each office
Offering a competitive salary and benefits. Offices are colorful and bright and the staff is pleasant and helpful. PAHC welcomes any interests and questions that you may have an please check out the website at www.PAHCpediatrics.com and the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pediatricassociatesofhampdencounty
Please send CV to MSFreedman@hotmail.com
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford Seeking F/T or P/T PNP
Our practice is a seeking a Full-time/Part-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team of dedicated professionals in New Bedford, MA. Pediatric Associates of New Bedford is a well-established private group practice serving the children of Southeastern Massachusetts for over 45 years.
We are seeking an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills to work in a busy pediatric primary care office. Primary responsibilities include: providing well visits, sick visits, immunizations, developmental screenings, counseling and the ordering and review of diagnostic tests.
- Masters of Science Degree. Graduate of a accredited Nurse Practitioner program, specializing in pediatric or family medicine
- Massachusetts license, DEA certificate and Mass Controlled Substance certificate required.
Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefit package including 401k plan; Profit Sharing and productivity bonus. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Rick at email@example.com
Newton Wellesley Family Pediatrics Seeks Experienced CMA
Newton Wellesley Family Pediatrics in Newton is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic certified medical assistant 30-40 hrs per week. Interested candidates will room patients, obtain vital signs, obtain specimens for various in office labs and administer immunizations. Interested applicants in joining our dynamic and family oriented office can email their resumes to our Clinical Manager, Cyndi Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexington Pediatrics Seeks F/T Behavioral Health Provider
Lexington Pediatrics is an experienced, dedicated, family-focused pediatric primary care practice serving Lexington and the surrounding communities. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration.
The successful candidate will join our staff to delivery fully-integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver evidence-based behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide parent education and referrals to community-based support services, and work in collaboration with our behavioral health and medical team.
A doctoral or master’s degree in counseling or social work is required and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience working with children, adolescents and families is required. Experience with cognitive and behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing, and problem-solving therapy is highly desirable. In addition, experience with patients with disordered eating or substance use would be a plus. The position is full time. The schedule may vary depending on patient and program needs. Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Please submit letters of interest and resumes to Ramey Harris-Tatar at email@example.com
Walden Pond Pediatrics Seeks Experienced Office Manager
Walden Pond Pediatrics is a small busy pediatric practice looking to hire an experienced Office Manager who enjoys being around children and their families!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating a schedule for the solo physician, including patient visits and meetings
- Greets patients, answers phonecalls, and triages messages by level of urgency
- Prepares written correspondence for the physician under guidance
- Collects payments from patients and works closely with billing company to manage patient accounts and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, paying special attention to minimizing costs
- Arranges and supervises office cleaning services and other outside vendors
- Troubleshoots technical problems and is point of contact for IT support
- Works with staff and consultants to ensure that QI measures are met
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Dr. Eshita Bakshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Line Pediatrics Seeks Per Diem CMA
Start Line Pediatrics is a unique, one MD, one NP practice that specializes in a providing a personalized experience for our families. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Certified Medical Assistant to join our friendly and phenomenal team. We prioritize an unhurried experience, great access and convenient hours for busy patients and families. Come and see why our patients and our staff love Start Line Pediatrics and why we are a finalist in the 2019 MetroWest Best of the Best! www.startlinepediatrics.com
This is a Per Diem position with competitive pay. Please send Resume to Irfan.email@example.com
Primary Care Family Center in Malden Seeks Medical Assistant
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; and keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please send resume and cover letter to Dr. Manorama Mathur at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford Seeking BC/BE Pediatrician
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford, Inc., is seeking a BC/BE pediatrician to join the primary care group practice in Southeastern, MA. Part-time or Full-time position. The well-established practice is located one block from the local hospital. Call is shared with other community pediatricians. No in-patient responsibilities except for newborn care. Generous financial and benefit package. Please send your CV to email@example.com. For more information, call Rick at 508-910-3371.
Westwood-Mansfield Pediatrics Seeks Medical Records Coordinator
Westwood-Mansfield Pediatrics is looking for a compassionate and experienced medical assistant to manage our Medical Records process. The successful candidate will be responsible for newborn intake, forms completion, gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records (internal and external) and reporting patient information for health standards (HEDIS). He or she will also ensure medical records are maintained in a manner compliant with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of the medical services system.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates, a well-established, collegial, independent, physician-owned pediatric practice is seeking a full-time pediatrician with the opportunity for partnership.
Our practice includes 7 physicians, 5 nurse practitioners and 2 behavioral health consultants. The new pediatrician will provide continuity of care by managing their own panel of patients. Other responsibilities include limited newborn rounding and after-hours urgent care. The position is 4 days a week and urgent care on-call shared by 7 physicians. There are no pediatric inpatient, emergency room or delivery room responsibilities.
We offer a competitive starting salary, health insurance benefits, 401K match, a supportive work environment, professional education support, productivity bonus and the opportunity for partnership.
We are located in Plymouth Massachusetts, a lovely seaside community 40 miles south of Boston and 12 miles north of Cape Cod. Please contact Larry Goetschius at 508-503-2646, email@example.com to learn more about this career opportunity.
Chestnut Hill Pediatrics Seeks a Behavioral Health Clinician
Chestnut Hill Pediatrics is seeking a kind, enthusiastic, experienced, behavioral health provider to join our primary care team. The successful candidate will become an integrated member of the provider staff. Position will be 20-24 hours over 3-4 days per week, plus one Saturday morning per month.
Working within the practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Conduct clinical evaluations
- Provide short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health services to patients and families
- Provide consultative support to medical staff
- Support the coordination of care for behavioral health referrals and services outside the practice
A master’s degree in social work or counseling is required and candidate must be licensed at the independent practice level in Massachusetts. Experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing and problem solving therapy is highly desirable. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a busy medical practice.
Chestnut Hill Pediatrics has been serving families since 1980 and is located 5 miles from Boston, in the desirable shopping center “The Street Chestnut Hill.” Free parking and accessible by public transportation. Find us at http://www.chestnuthillpeds.com.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waltham Pediatric Office Seeks Part-Time Medical Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Heena Banker, MD is seeking a part-time front desk receptionist/administrative assistant. This position will work closely with the sole provider, Dr. Heena Banker, to provide excellent customer service to pediatric patients. Duties include, but are not limited to: daily administrative duties (scheduling appointments, completing appointment check-ins, completing patient referrals, answering phones), and some potential medical home work. Experience in a medical setting is preferred; previous experience with Epic is also a plus. This position will initially be part-time, with the potential for additional hours in the future. Dr. Banker offers competitive compensation and a close working relationship with an experienced provider. The office is located right on Boston Children’s - Waltham campus, a convenient location with free parking. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Heena Banker at Heena.Banker@gmail.com.
Brookline Pediatrics seeks an LPN/MA
Brookline Pediatrics seeks a well-rounded LPN/MA to join our team. We are a small but busy pediatric practice looking for a professional, friendly, motivated and hardworking individual to provide a smooth and efficient practice operation, while providing great care for our patients and families. Attention to detail, good time management, communication (phone and in-person), ability to work on a team, and computer skills are required. Experience working in pediatrics and with Epic EHR is preferred.
Job duties include:
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic
- Check and record vital signs, routine screenings, and point-of-care testing
- Clean and stock exam rooms
- Support administrative tasks including but not limited to greeting, check-in, and scheduling appointments
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and population health management
Competitive salary with benefits, including health insurance and paid time off. Position requires working some evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Seeking BC/BE Pediatrician and Certified Nurse Assistant
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is seeking a 3-4 day per week BC/BE Pediatrician to join our 9 provider team in Wilbraham and Belchertown, MA. We have served our community in Western Massachusetts for over 30 years. We offer an attractive call schedule and use a pediatric hospitalist for admissions and newborn care. For more details about our practice, visit pamcares.com. Please email CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Cambridge Seeks F/T or P/T RNs
West Cambridge Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is seeking either one full-time RN, or two part-time RNs to handle phone triage, prior authorizations, lab coordination, lab maintenance, and continuous improvement projects. This role will work closely with the Medical Home Care Coordinator, will educate patients, and more.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your resume to Stacey Bates at email@example.com.