Belmont Cambridge Health Care seeking full-time Registered Nurse ASAP
Belmont Cambridge Healthcare is looking for a full-time registered nurse. We are a proud member of the Pediatric Physician's Organization at Boston Children's Hospital (PPOC) and are a busy, medium-sized, pediatric primary care practice in Cambridge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be joining our current team of two RNs and one MA. The position involves varied responsibilities including: telephone triage, obtaining vitals, hearing and vision screening, administering immunizations, simple phlebotomy/specimen collection (finger sticks, throat cultures, urinalysis, etc), and patient teaching. Responsibilities also include maintaining the general office environment (restocking rooms, vaccine management, etc) and care coordination. Phlebotomy skills are a plus!
Proficiency with use of an electronic medical record is required, experience with Epic preferred. Prior pediatric nursing experience preferred but open to new RN grads as well. Scheduling will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (lunch hour 12-1pm). One Saturday per month is required, 10am-1pm. The candidate should be professional, compassionate, have good communication skills and be able to work well with a variety of diverse patients and families. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Dr. Heather Diskin.
Swansea Pediatrics Seeks F/T Pediatric MA
Busy pediatric office located in Swansea, MA seeks full time, experienced pediatric medical assistant. Must be available to work some Saturdays. Experience required, pediatric experience preferred, Epic experience helpful. Please submit resumes to Gina Insana.
Primary Care Pediatric NP opportunity in Beautiful Western MA
Northampton Area Pediatrics currently has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner with experience in primary care pediatrics. Located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley of Western Massachusetts, Northampton Area Pediatrics is a physician-owned, innovative group practice with an excellent community reputation that prides itself on providing accessible, evidence-based medical care to a diverse patient population. Our office has developed a robust medical home model with integrated behavioral health providers, lactation counseling, care coordinators, and support for QI or other initiatives that speak to our providers’ personal interests.
- 4 days/week, standard hours 8a-5p plus ~1 evening/week extended coverage until 6pm. Part time applicants may also be considered.
- One weekend every month (10a-3p) for same day urgent care and newborn appointments.
- No hospital rounding duties
- Excellent telehealth opportunities
- Very competitive benefits including 401k, health insurance, CME, vacation time
- Must have at least 3 years of primary care pediatric experience including well child care, sick/injury acute care, and management of first line psychiatric medications (ADHD stimulants, SSRIs. etc). A comfort level with moderately complex patients is a plus!
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team we look forward to hearing from you.
Kristen Deschene, MD email@example.com
Longwood Pediatrics Seeks F/T Medical Secretary/ Front Desk Receptionist
Vibrant medical practice located in Longwood Medical area seeking full time medical secretary/front desk receptionist to add to our team.
Job responsibilities include greeting patients, checking in using our electronic medical record system EPIC), answering busy phone lines, scheduling and rescheduling appointments, making reminder calls, processing referrals, accepting copayments, scanning documents, and faxing and printing documents as requested. Some early morning and evening hours required as well as rotating holidays and weekends coverage with other team members.
Ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, be flexible and adapt well to changes. Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians and other staff, and be capable of using a computer system as well as a multisystem phone line. Must possess excellent customer service skills and enjoy working as part of a team. College diploma required as well as a minimum of two years of administrative experience, preferably in a medical office setting. Excellent benefits provided including health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, long and short term disability, and transportation compensation. Presence in office required during patient care hours. Please send resume and cover letter to longwoodpeds.om@CHPPOC.ORG
West Cambridge Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Seeks Full Time RN and Part Time BH Clinician
West Cambridge Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is looking for a Full-time Registered Nurse to join our dynamic, busy pediatric office. The RN will be a vital member of the clinical team and will assist with:
- Telephone triage and booking same day sick appointments and consults
- Care management for medically complex patients and families in crises
- Clinical floor support: administering vaccines, point of care lead and hemoglobin test, rooming patients, etc.
- Complete forms and prior authorizations
- Vaccine ordering, documentation, storage and supervision
- Supervise clinical lab
- Oversee procurement of medication and medical supplies
The applicant must be a registered nurse. Technical qualities should include broad based knowledge of general nursing practice, ability to adapt to physician preferences, ability to use different resources, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate critical thinking skills, organizational and analytical skills, and perform accurate and complete documentation. The position includes a generous benefits package. Position is for an 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday. One year of nursing experience preferred, with BLS and RN certifications preferred. Please sent cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Cambridge Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is a busy, family centered pediatric practice seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to expand our integrated behavioral health team. This position is part time, preferably 20 hours a week with some afternoon and evening availability required, but we can be flexible for the right person.
The successful candidate will join our clinical staff and current primary care psychologist to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health concerns
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief interventions, to help patients successfully achieve health goals
- Provide consultative support to medical providers and staff
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices’ integrated health care model
- Assist in identifying patients at risk of developing health problems, and provide preventive interventions to address the needs of these populations
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes, such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education, to improve self-management of chronic conditions
- Help evolve the practices integration efforts, by identifying problems and making recommendations for improvement
- Provide care both virtually and in-person, as the pandemic allows
A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in a mental health field, from an accredited graduate program, and a license for independent practice in Massachusetts (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) is required. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical setting is preferred. Experience with behavioral therapy, cognitive therapy, motivational interviewing, and brief, solution-focused interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
West Cambridge is committed to providing the best possible care to all of our families. We believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and whatever else makes each of us unique! Interested applicants please send a letter of interest and your resume to Tricia Connors at email@example.com.
Nurse Manager Opening at Northampton Area Pediatrics
Full time management position available to lead the clinical operations of a busy pediatric practice with 3 offices. This position reports to the Practice Administrator and supervises approximately 30 staff members. Responsibilities include establishing standards of quality patient care, staff and role development, maintaining clinical protocols, handles high level provider or patient needs, provides oversight of training process, and is the practice’s designated OSHA officer. This position participates on the management team and must keep abreast of industry changes. The successful candidate will possess strong management and communication skills. RN licensure required. Application materials should be sent to Kim Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cove Pediatrics Seeks P/T Medical Receptionist ~18 Hr/Week
We are currently seeking an experienced front desk medical receptionist for our busy pediatric office. We are specifically looking for a friendly, dependable and organized individual with a positive attitude to join our pediatric team.
Job Duties Include:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments through our electronic health record (EHR) system – we use EPIC. EPIC experience a plus.
- Update patient demographic information in the EHR
- Perform insurance eligibility checks and verify benefits
- Collect co-pays and other outstanding patient balances as required
- Call patients with appointment reminders
- Answer telephone calls
- Other general clerical duties include faxing, data entry and photocopying
- High School Diploma
- Encouraged to have at least 1+ years experience as a medical receptionist
- Excellent telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Ability to pass a background check
- Flexibility in schedule
Please submit resume and cover letter to Mia Hardman at email@example.com
Crown Colony Pediatrics Seeks F/T Practice Administrator
Dedicated, dynamic pediatric practice seeks Practice Administrator with a shared vision of commitment to the highest quality of pediatric care, practice optimization and innovation to join our team. Position requires a highly motivated, experienced administrator with knowledge in operations, finance and Human resources. Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the front office and medical support staff personnel ensuring policies and procedures and workflows are maintained.
- Maintains staff and physician schedules are adequately staffed and appropriately coordinated for coverage and backup when required.
- Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, and to identify risk to minimize loss of revenue.
- Maintains communication between medical staff and departments by preparing meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functions.
- Directs, supervises and evaluates work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Directs or conducts recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Develops and implements organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Manages change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
- Develops, implements, and manages organizational policies or procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of medical, EPIC, accounting, and scheduling softwares.
- Works at a proficient level with electronic mail systems, outlook, spreadsheet, and backup software.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the business.
- Oversees all practice accounting and financial matters including controllers and finance managers. Also, supervises accounting and billing staff.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels.
- Monitors patient flow and scheduling.
- Responsible for scheduling of staff, payroll, vacation approval, cash flow, credentialing physicians, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises 18-20 non-supervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive Salary. Please send resume to Beata Brzozowska MD firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin, Spingarn & Rottenberg Seeks Behavioral Health Provider
Vibrant pediatric practice in Newton Centre, affiliated with the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s Hospital Boston (PPOC), is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health. Successful candidates will become an integrated member of the pediatric provider staff in our office. Working within the practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health services to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services. We are looking for a clinical social worker, psychologist, or mental health counselor who is licensed for independent practice in the state of Massachusetts. A minimum of 2 years clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. This is a 20 hour/week position. Experience with cognitive and behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing and problem solving therapy is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and initiative required to work in a busy medical practice. A sense of humor would be appreciated.
For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and CV) contact:
- Cathleen Aldrich
- Office Manager
- Fax : 617-244-9935
Roslindale Pediatrics Seeks Behavioral Health Clinician
Roslindale Pediatric Associates is a dedicated, family-focused pediatric practice located in West Roxbury. We are seeking candidates for a full-time (40 hours per week) position to grow our team in pediatric behavioral health integration. We are proudly affiliated with the Pediatric Physician’s Organization at Children’s (PPOC).
RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate will join our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health concerns,
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief interventions, to help patients successfully achieve health goals,
- Provide assistance to patients in transitioning those requiring longer-term care to an appropriate community mental / behavioral health provider,
- Provide consultative support to medical providers and staff,
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices’ integrated health care model,
- Assist in identifying patients at risk of developing health problems, and provide preventive interventions to address the needs of these populations,
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes, such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education, to improve self-management of chronic conditions,
- Help to evolve the practices integration efforts, by identifying problems and making recommendations for improvement.
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in a mental health field from an accredited graduate program and a license for independent practice in Massachusetts (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC,LMFT) is REQUIRED.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is REQUIRED.
- Experience in pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical setting is preferred.
- Experience in behavioral therapy, cognitive therapy, motivational interviewing, and brief, solution-focused interventions is highly desirable.
- Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a fast-paced, busy medical practice.
Qualified Applicants are encouraged to forward a resume and cover letter to Roslindalepeds.email@example.com.
Marion Pediatrics Seeks BC/BE Pediatrician and/or NP - Full or Part-time
Marion Pediatrics is a busy well established and respected pediatric practice, consisting of five female pediatricians and a wonderful staff. We are seeking a BC/BE pediatrician and or NP. Position is full time or part time with potential for partnership. Join a progressive practice that is dedicated to their patients and hardworking, but still allows you to pursue your own interests. We offer competitive benefits-including malpractice insurance, vacation, CME and health insurance. Position is primarily for outpatient pediatric care. Hospital privileges are at a nearby community hospital. There is a level 2 NICU and full time neonatal coverage for sick and healthy newborns. No C-section or delivery coverage needed. Inpatient pediatric ward is covered by Children’s Hospital Boston hospitalists. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Associates Pediatrics Seeks Practice Administrator
Medical Associates Pediatrics in Leominster is seeking a practice administrator, reporting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors, and supervising managers and directors in all departments.
General Summary: An exempt, management position responsible for leading and directing operations in smaller organizations. Responsible for assisting the chief executive officer in leading and directing operations in larger organizations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily operation of the organization by creating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Directs operation of the organization and supervises all staff.
- Helps chief executive officer develop organizational strategic plans and objectives based upon identified needs of patients.
Education: Bachelor with strong related experience or Masters’ degree in health care administration, business administration, or health administration with minimum experience.
Experience: Minimum seven years executive-level experience including five years of experience in the administration of a health care organization.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of health care planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a health care organization.
- Knowledge of the purposes, organization, and policies of the community's health systems sufficient to interact with other health care providers.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a clinic sufficient to direct its operations and to provide effective patient care.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third-party payers, patients, and the public.
- Skill in organizing work, making assignments, and achieving goals and objectives.
- Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, applying, interpreting, and coordinating departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise authority over assigned work functions.
- Ability to establish and maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Position is in a well-lighted office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work.
Mental/Physical Requirements: Involves sitting approximately 90 percent of the day, and walking or standing the remainder.
Send resume and cover letter to Neil O’Hear at email@example.com
Longwood Pediatrics Seeks Front Desk Manager/Supervisor
- Serve as primary point person for front desk issues
- Manages the front desk staff including disciplinary issues and time off requests (5 staff)
- Manages the scheduling of the front desk staff
- Assures adequate and appropriate coverage every day, every weekend, and for all holidays
- Covers for front desk staff when short staffed
- Provides input into front desk annual performance reviews
- Works collaboratively with Medical Home Lead
- Meets weekly with Practice Manager
- Meets weekly/bi-weekly with each Front Desk staff to update on issues and provide feedback
- Meets weekly with the Front Desk Lead
- Updates/manages daily physician schedules assuring appropriate number of “sick” and “well” visits each day and adequate coverage during vacation weeks and holidays
- At least one year of supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of EPIC medical record system a plus
- College degree required
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to longwoodpeds.om@CHPPOC.org
Hyde Park Pediatrics seeking F/T Behavioral Health Clinician, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT
Hyde Park Pediatrics is a family-centered pediatric practice serving a diverse population of Boston and the surrounding area. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to expand our integrated behavioral health team, joining our two primary care psychologists. We are proudly affiliated with the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s Hospital Boston (PPOC).
- Conduct clinical behavioral health evaluations.
- Provide evidence-based, behavioral health treatments to patients and families.
- Evaluate children with positive behavioral health screens to determine need for further diagnostic assessment and therapeutic care.
- Provide consultative and educational support to medical staff.
- Build professional relationships with patients and families upon identification of potential need for behavioral health care.
Key Integration and Behavioral Health Care Coordination Responsibilities:
- Intake coordination and triage for HPP patients for behavioral health care.
- Care Coordination for referrals to community based services when higher level of care
- and community resources are indicated.
- Bi-directional work, communicating, collaborating, and coordinating care into and out of the medical home.
- Liaison with local and school based behavioral health services and providers to build
- bridges and expand our real-time community engagement and communication.
Kara R. Ryan, MD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time LPN Position in Lowell
Do you love working in healthcare and with kids? Come join our team! We offer a great total compensation package including generous paid time off. Sundays and most Saturdays off!
Busy pediatric office in Lowell is seeking a FT LPN. Four 10 hour shifts per week with a shared Saturday morning rotation offering a shift differential. Must be licensed in MA. Exceptional patient care and customer service a must! LPN's share floor, triage and lab responsibilities. Position requires occasional travel to our Westford office. Pay range $24.75 - $30.00 per hour. Pediatric office experience preferred.
Contact/send resume to: Karen Blair, HR Specialist Email: email@example.com
Plymouth Pediatric Associates Seeks Pediatric Behavioral Health Consultant
Successful candidates will become an integrated member of the provider team at Plymouth Pediatric Associates. Working within the practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
A doctoral or master’s degree in psychology, social work, or mental health counseling is required, and licensure for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical settings is strongly preferred. Excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice. To meet the needs of our diverse population some scheduling flexibility will be necessary.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates is a progressive pediatric practice located on Cape Cod Bay in Plymouth, Massachusetts with easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) contact:
Larry Goetschius, Executive Director, Plymouth Pediatric Associates
139 Sandwich Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Plymouth Pediatrics Seeks F/T Pediatrician
Successful candidates will provide continuity of care by managing your own panel of patients. Responsibilities include limited newborn rounding, after-hours urgent care, and routine well-child exams. For qualified candidates, the opportunity to establish a subspecialty service including gynecology, orthopedics, and behavioral health.
The position is 4 days a week, requires urgent care on-call but no Pediatric inpatient, emergency room or delivery room responsibilities. Call is shared by 7 physicians.
Candidates must be a BC/BE graduate of an accredited school of medicine and have completed a three-year U.S. pediatric residency program. Maintain current license to practice medicine in the State of Massachusetts, a valid Massachusetts Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Certificate.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates is a progressive pediatric practice located on Cape Cod Bay in Plymouth, Massachusetts with easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) contact:
Larry Goetschius, Executive Director, Plymouth Pediatric Associates
139 Sandwich Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Chelsea Pediatric Practice Seeks Part-Time Medical /Administrative Assistant
Looking for a certified medical assistant to work weekends with the possibility of additional hours; must speak both English and Spanish. This position will be a combination of both front desk reception and medical assisting. Experience with Epic a plus. Send resumes and cover letters to Donnaleonard022@gmail.com
Newton Wellesley Children’s Doctor Seeks P/T CMA
Private Pediatric Office located in Wellesley, Ma in need of a part time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). We are a practice dedicated to patient care and helping patients with our high-quality care in a small traditional office setting. The CMA’s main responsibility is to assist in clinical operations and assisting the Doctor during clinic hours as well as assist in other areas as needed. Must be dependable, hardworking, detail oriented and patient oriented. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently as well as part of a team. To apply, please submit application materials to Ally at Contact@nwcdr.com
Responsibilities include: Vaccine administration and documentation, Lead levels/ finger prick, Vitals for patients, Pre- charting for patients, Scribe for Provider when needed, Maintaining Medical supply list, Make sure forms and questionnaires are in charts prior to visit, Back up vaccine management, Follow up on Labs and radiology orders
Other Responsibilities include: Available to cover other staffs vacation/time off, assist in font desk duties when needed. i.e. answer phones, schedule appointments, check/send faxes
Experience (Preferred but not required): EMR Experience preferably EPIC, Bi-lingual (Spanish), Pediatric Experience, Microsoft applications
Pediatric Behavioral Health Integration Provider, Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc., Holliston, MA
Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc., an experienced, dedicated and family focused practice servicing the Metrowest area, is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc. is a Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated primary care practice. The successful candidate will become an integrated member of our provider team. Working within our practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
A master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling is required, and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts, LICSW or LMHC. Experience working with children as young as 3 years of age, adolescents, and families is required. Excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice.
For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) please contact:
Jennifer Stoddard, Practice Manager, Holliston Pediatric Group
100 Jeffrey Avenue, Holliston, MA 01746
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford Seeking F/T or P/T PNP
Our practice is a seeking a Full-time/Part-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team of dedicated professionals in New Bedford, MA. Pediatric Associates of New Bedford is a well-established private group practice serving the children of Southeastern Massachusetts for over 45 years.
We are seeking an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills to work in a busy pediatric primary care office. Primary responsibilities include: providing well visits, sick visits, immunizations, developmental screenings, counseling and the ordering and review of diagnostic tests.
• Masters of Science Degree. Graduate of a accredited Nurse Practitioner program, specializing in pediatric or family medicine • Massachusetts license, DEA certificate and Mass Controlled Substance certificate required.
Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefit package including 401k plan; Profit Sharing and productivity bonus. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org
BC/BE Pediatrician, New Bedford, MA
Pediatrics Associates of New Bedford is seeking a BC/BE pediatrician to join our primary care group practice in Southeastern Massachusetts. Part-time or Full-time position. Our well established practice is located one block from the local hospital. Call is shared with other community pediatricians. No inpatient responsibilities except for Newborn care. Generous financial and benefit package. Please send your CV to: email@example.com and for more information call Rick at 508-910-3371.
Behavioral Health Clinician, New Bedford, MA
Candidate will become an integrated member of the provider team at Pediatric Associates of New Bedford. The behavioral health provider will conduct diagnostic evaluations, deliver short-term evidence-based behavioral health interventions to patients and families, and serve as a consultant and educator for the practice’s medical staff. A master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology is required, along with a license for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience with children, adolescents and families in a pediatric-focused setting is required, and experience in a medical setting is desirable. Excellent diagnostic skills using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have outstanding communications skills and the flexibility and adaptability to work in a busy medical practice.
The position is full-time. The work schedule will include 1-2 evenings (until 7pm) and 1-2 Saturday mornings per month depending on our patient’s needs. Patients may be seen via telehealth, as well as during in-office visits. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful.
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford offers a competitive salary including a productivity bonus and extensive benefit package.
Required education: Master’s degree
Required experience: pediatric behavioral health 2 years
Required license: independent practice in Mass
Our website is: pediatricsnewbedford.com
Waltham Pediatric Office Seeks Part-Time Medical Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Heena Banker, MD is seeking a part-time front desk receptionist/administrative assistant. This position will work closely with the sole provider, Dr. Heena Banker, to provide excellent customer service to pediatric patients. Duties include, but are not limited to: daily administrative duties (scheduling appointments, completing appointment check-ins, completing patient referrals, answering phones), and some potential medical home work. Experience in a medical setting is preferred; previous experience with Epic is also a plus. This position will initially be part-time, with the potential for additional hours in the future. Dr. Banker offers competitive compensation and a close working relationship with an experienced provider. The office is located right on Boston Children’s - Waltham campus, a convenient location with free parking. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Heena Banker at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Brookline Pediatrics seeks an LPN/MA
Brookline Pediatrics seeks a well-rounded LPN/MA to join our team. We are a small but busy pediatric practice looking for a professional, friendly, motivated and hardworking individual to provide a smooth and efficient practice operation, while providing great care for our patients and families. Attention to detail, good time management, communication (phone and in-person), ability to work on a team, and computer skills are required. Experience working in pediatrics and with Epic EHR is preferred.
Job duties include: - Manage the flow of patients through the clinic - Check and record vital signs, routine screenings, and point-of-care testing - Clean and stock exam rooms - Support administrative tasks including but not limited to greeting, check-in, and scheduling appointments -Participate in process improvement initiatives and population health management Competitive salary with benefits, including health insurance and paid time off. Position requires working some evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Longwood Pediatrics Seeking a P/T Behavioral Health Clinician
Longwood Pediatrics, a private pediatric primary care practice in the Longwood Medical Area, is seeking a candidate to join our integrated Behavioral Health team – part time.
Successful candidates will join the clinical staff at Longwood Pediatrics to deliver fully-integrated behavioral health services within the practice. Working within the patient-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct behavioral health screenings and diagnostic evaluations, deliver evidence-based treatment to children and families, and provide consultative support to medical staff. Comprehensive clinical and integration support is provided.
A master’s degree in social work, psychology or counseling is required, and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts (LICSW or LMHC). A minimum of five years clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting is strongly preferred. Experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and problem-solving therapy is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a busy medical practice.
For more information, please contact:
Lynne Dockser Cornell, Chief Administrative Officer, Longwood Pediatrics
Longwood Pediatrics Seeks Medical Home Care Coordinator
Managing the Medical Home tasks, including all project timelines, tasks, and implications, through biweekly meetings
- Surveillance of care data (Epic) and measurement in comparison to the PPOC and HEDIS measures
- Creating, implementing, and analyzing surveys
- Collecting, organizing, and presenting data to the practice partners
- Leading health campaigns, including those to improve patient satisfaction, provider education, and quality metrics through PDSA cycles
- Updating and creating health care policies with the practice partners
- Collaborating with providers on complex and sensitive patient cases
- Coordinating specialty classes, such a parent education
- Advocating for patient and family needs
- Establishing access to services and bridging the gap between patients, specialists, schools, and public resources
- Managing feedback from parents and patients, through advisory councils
Candidate will have: At least two years of health care experience and an undergraduate degree in Public Health or the Allied Health field. Knowledge of EPIC a plus. Must be a team player and able to work independently and as part of a team. Please submit resumes to Lynne.Dockser-Cornell@childrens.harvard.edu
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine seeking Pediatric Medical Assistant CMA/RMA
Busy pediatric office in Wilbraham/ Belchertown looking for an experienced Certified/Registered Medical Assistant with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask. Must be available to travel when needed to our satellite office in Belchertown. Our mission is to provide excellent quality pediatric medical care to infants, children and teenagers in a safe and nurturing environment. Our staff stands ready to provide compassionate, respectful, supportive and confidential care to all children and families.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Please submit resume to Madeline Bednaz, Nurse Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Seeks RN/LPN Nurse
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is looking for an experienced pediatric triage Nurse, LPN or RN to join our awesome team! Our mission is to provide excellent quality pediatric medical care to infants, children and teenagers in a safe and nurturing environment.
Full time position. Schedule varies from 7:30am-7:00pm with weekend rotation and minor holidays. Flexibility with schedule is a must.
Nurse Responsibilities: Answer triage phone calls per office policy using nursing critical thinking skills, Chart using the electronic medical record, EPIC, Book appointments for patients for same day sick appointments and consults, administer medications and vaccines to patients, Cover for Medical Assistants on the floor with rooming patients.
We have an exceptional benefits package inclusive of paid vacation, holidays and sick time and health insurance, short-term disability, 401K, and fully paid Family and Medical Leave Tax. This is a 40 hour salary position, consisting of 5 days a week, occasional weekends. Schedule varies from 7:30 AM-6:30 PM. Please submit resume to Gretchen Lussier at email@example.com.
Heather Davidson Pediatrics: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a responsible, energetic part time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our clinical staff, assisting in daily office needs: answering phones, taking messages in the electronic health record, making appointments, checking in patients, verifying insurance and demographic information, referrals, filing, scanning, collecting copayments, and coordination with medical billing. Prior employment in a medical office setting is preferred. Experience using EPIC(electronic health record) is desirable. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail. He/she should enjoy children and want to become an integral part of a small pediatric practice. Ideally we need someone on Monday, Wednesday and half day Friday, though this is somewhat flexible. Would also welcome a medical assistant who is able to fulfill administrative duties, while being able to fill in with some nursing duties if needed.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Medical referrals
- Using an electronic health record for scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, collecting copays
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to patients in conjunction with nursing staff
- Rooming patients and obtaining vitals if needed (a plus, but not essential)
- Experience as an administrative assistant, preferable in a medical office setting.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office, EPIC, or other EHR
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as a medical assistant with administrative experience an added benefit
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org