9/18/23: updated OPEN JOBS for Woburn Pediatric Associates, LLP
Woburn & North Andover Pediatrics is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- RN/LPN – Woburn & North Andover
- Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician – North Andover
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinician – Woburn
- Medical Assistant/CMA – Woburn & North Andover
- Lab Assistant – Woburn
Woburn Pediatric Associates, LLP is made up of Woburn Pediatric Associates, North Andover Pediatric Associates, and our integrated behavioral health practice Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services (WPPS) and WE ARE HIRING!
WPA, LLP has a total of 30 providers between our two locations, exceptional support staff that contribute to the comprehensive care our diverse patient population receives from our providers, a convenient on-site lab & nutrition consultant, integrated behavioral health clinicians, medical home care coordination and an internal behavioral health practice dedicated to providing quality care to our pediatric patients.
competitive salary ** comprehensive benefits ** 401(k) discretionarymatch/profit sharing.
If you or someone you know may be a good fit for one of these jobs, please send a cover letter & resume to Joanne Blaser, HR Manager, at email@example.com stating that they’d learned of the job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job Posts.
LPN - Full-time – Woburn & North Andover - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
An integral member of our clinical team, this nurse will provide telephone triage and patient care advice to patients/families, assist providers as needed with direct patient treatments and procedures, administer immunizations to patients, monitoring for reactions and side effects, collaborate with providers to assess, plan, implement/evaluate patient care plans, order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition, process Rx refills and assist providers in maintaining the daily functions of the practice to ensure the highest level of service and care for our patients.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position and requires the ability to work a flexible 4-day schedule, including some early evenings, plus every 5th/6th weekend and some shorter hour ‘minor’ holidays. The person in this role will flex between our Woburn & North Andover offices.
- current MA Nursing License, required.
- current LPN licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; OR 2 or 4-year degree (ASN or BSN) in nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- 2+ years of direct patient care/outpatient experience required - previous pediatrics a plus.
- Epic experience preferred.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible via Indeed at LPN/Nurse @ Woburn Pedi OR by sending a resume & cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
Outpatient Mental Health Clinician (LICSW/LMHC) Full Time - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We’re actively seeking a talented licensed outpatient clinician to join our team working in a unique and expanding pediatric mental health practice setting. This clinician will participate in direct patient care including evaluations, therapy, parent guidance, consultation, and treatment planning. This clinician will practice in collaboration and consultation with other mental health clinicians, coordinators, psychiatrists, and primary care providers.
This is a full-time position, but part-time candidates may be considered.
*** We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package ***
Our practice provides dedicated staff for scheduling, billing, and support services, regular peer interaction and consultation, onsite technology support, a consistent referral stream solely from our co-located pediatric practice, and a warm, friendly work environment. The practice continues to develop programs integrating mental health care with primary care pediatrics.
- Master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling is required.
- Independent licensure to practice in the state of Massachusetts (LICSW, LMHC) required.
- 3+ years clinical experience working with children, adolescents & families strongly preferred.
- Must be eligible for contracting and credentialing with all insurers, including MassHealth.
We’re seeking the best long-term candidate and the start date is flexible. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Candidates completing fellowship training are encouraged to apply.
Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services (WPPS) is a private mental health practice solely serving patients and families of Woburn & North Andover Pediatric Associates. We started this practice in response to the critical need for mental health services in the area with the goal of providing our families with easier access to high quality care.
Please send a cover letter and resume/CV to: Joanne Blaser, Human Resources via email email@example.com, or Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services, 7 Alfred Street Woburn, MA 01801 – Attention Joanne Blaser, HR Manager – and mention that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician – Full Time: NORTH ANDOVER - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The clinician in this newly created role will conduct diagnostic evaluations and deliver short-term evidence-based behavioral health interventions to our patients & families. This is a wonderful opportunity to work closely with our pediatric providers in our North Andover location as part of a valuable & collaborative multi-disciplinary team. You will provide consultative and educational support to our medical providers when seeing patients with behavioral health needs, including patients that are in crisis situations.
- Master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling required.
- Independent licensure to practice in the Commonwealth of MA (LICSW, LMHC) required.
- 3+ years clinical experience working with children, adolescents & families.
- Experience in a pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical setting is strongly preferred.
- Must be eligibility for contracting & credentialling with all insurers, including Mass Health.
This full-time 30 - 40 hrs/week position is ONSITE Monday – Friday. No evenings or weekends required.
Great opportunity to be a valuable addition to the expanding scope of our practice’s integrated behavioral health services and enhance our ability to provide effective, efficient, and QUALITY care!
Please send a cover letter and resume/CV to Joanne Blaser, Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services, 7 Alfred Street Woburn, MA 01801 – Attention Joanne Blaser, HR Manager. Please mention that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
CMA/MA – Full-time – WOBURN & NORTH ANDOVER - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
As a member of our MA team you’ll provide quality support to patients by assisting assigned provider(s) with the daily tasks associated with outpatient office visits: pre-visit prep, exam room readiness, and vitals/medical history updates prior to the provider exam. You will also:
- prepare and administer vaccinations,
- record data collected during visit in Epic, as well as post-visit treatment & test results.
- Coordinate post-appt tasks including the scheduling of specialist appointments and follow-up on tests & x-rays, as needed.
The full-time schedule includes 4 days during the week between the hours of 7:30am - 6pm (schedule will be consistent from week-to-week), plus the requirement of either Saturday or Sunday each weekend*.
* Must be available to work one (shorter hours) weekend day each week as our office is open for sick appts. and newborn visits – plus several shorter-hour 'minor' holidays.
In addition to the requirement of successful completion of MA/CMA-specific program (current CMA certificate a plus), we require a high school degree or equivalent. Associates’ degree/some college a plus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible via Indeed at MA.CMA @ Woburn Pedi OR by sending a resume & cover letter via email to email@example.com, and mention that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
Lab Assistant - Full-time: Woburn
Based in our Woburn office, this position may include occasional work in our North Andover location as well. The position requires rotating weekends in our Woburn office, as we’re open for short-hour days for sick patients.
The Lab Assistant contributes to the smooth daily operations of our busy pediatric clinical lab, with a primary focus on quality patient care. Responsibilities include specimen collection, processing & testing within our in-house clinical lab, following established lab procedures; ensure test results are properly entered into Epic EMR and made available in a timely manner to the ordering Provider; monitor test results received from outside labs to ensure all appropriate follow-up actions are taken; follow established policies & procedures whenever test systems deviate from the lab’s established performance standards; proactively identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, either correcting the problem(s) or notifying the lab team member in charge. Adhere to the lab’s quality control policies, documenting all QC activities, instrument and procedural calibrations, and maintenance performed; maintain records that demonstrate proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
This full-time position requires the availability to work 40 hours/week over 3.5 - 4 weekdays, the availability to be part of our weekend (shorter-hour days) lab rotation and some 'minor' holidays.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Phlebotomy experience within Pediatrics required
- Clinical lab experience preferred
- CMA/MA experience a plus, and
- Strong command of the following skills: communication, computer operation, attention-to-detail, and commitment to maintaining confidentiality in keeping with HIPAA requirements.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible by sending resume and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
Chestnut Hill Pediatrics Seek Part-Time MA, Posted 9/10/2023
Chestnut Hill Pediatrics seeks a motivated, personable medical assistant to join our team. Responsibilities will include taking vital signs, administering immunizations and medications and answering phones. Knowledge of Epic is a plus. Part-time schedule of 2-3 days per week, which would include Tuesday and Thursday. Competitive salary and benefits.
We have been serving families since 1980 and are located 5 miles from Boston, in the shopping center “The Street Chestnut Hill.” Free parking and accessible by public transportation.
If interested, please send a resume to Ruth Sakakeeny, M.D. at: email@example.com.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you learned of this job via the PPOC Weekly Roundup Job List.
Walpole Pediatrics, located in Walpole, MA, is looking to hire a part-time or full-time pediatrician to join its busy practice of 8 Pediatricians and 1 Nurse Practitioner. Clinical responsibilities are 100% outpatient. Posted 8/15/2023
General Description: We seek a dedicated and experienced Pediatrician or Nurse Practitioner to work on a multidisciplinary healthcare team in a pediatric primary care setting. They will be responsible for providing the full scope of primary care services that fall under their field of training, including but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventative care, and health maintenance. This candidate should be passionate about providing patient–centered care through collaboration and should be willing to make quality improvements to best serve their pediatric patients.
Summary of Duties:
- Performs assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients in a variety of visit types, including, annual well visits, sick visits, consultations, and follow-up visits.
- Provides age-appropriate care for a wide patient panel, ranging from newborns to young adults.
- Properly refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical history and information in the patient chart.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately, and completely, in a timely manner on the appropriate forms and EHR.
- Works collaboratively with the rest of the practice’s staff to provide coordinated healthcare to all patients.
- Engages in various educational and professional development training to enhance their ability to provide effective, efficient, and quality care.
Benefits include generous vacation, CME allowances, malpractice insurance, provider licensing fees covered, disability, and health insurance.
Walpole Pediatrics is a well-established office serving more than 8,000 pediatric patients in southeastern MA. We have a wonderful staff and a working environment that allows us to focus our attention on patient care. We are affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital preferred provider network and there is ample opportunity for continuing education and involvement in our Medical Home.
- MD degree and DEA certified with licensure in Massachusetts
- Is board certified through the American Board of Pediatrics
- Has experience with EHR (electronic health records) and an overall comfortability with computers and health-related software.
- Has experience with and is comfortable working on a team
- Is passionate about working directly with pediatric patients and their families
Please contact: Joanne Levya, Practice Manager
CMA/RMA Wanted for Amherst Pediatrics, Posted 8/14/2023
Come join our team! We are a private practice, located in the Five College area. The successful candidate has competency in patient care, attention to detail, and demonstrates accuracy in his/her clinical responsibilities. The qualified candidate works directly with the other healthcare professionals, assist with patient flow, vital signs, perform routine vision and hearing screens, perform basic laboratory tests, administer vaccines and obtain accurate health information. Telephone etiquette, interpersonal skills, and teamwork are essential attributes of the successful candidate.
This is a full-time position, no nights and no weekends!
Prior work experience, use of an electronic health record and vaccine administration skills preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. Come make a difference for our patients!"
Benjamin, Spingarn and Rottenberg Pediatrics seeking BH Provider - Posted 8/10/23
Benjamin, Spingarn and Rottenberg Pediatric practice in Newton Centre, affiliated with the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s Hospital Boston (PPOC), is seeking clinical social worker, psychologist, or mental health counselor candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health.
Successful candidates will become an integrated member of the pediatric provider staff in our office. Working within the practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health services to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
We are looking for a clinical social worker, psychologist, or mental health counselor who is licensed for independent practice in the state of Massachusetts. Experience with cognitive and behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing and problem solving therapy is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and initiative required to work in a busy medical practice.
For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and CV) contact: Cori Hunt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyde Park Pediatrics seeking F/T Registered Nurse for Pediatric Telephone Triage - Updated 8/19/23
Hyde Park Pediatrics is a premier practice closely affiliated with Boston Children’s Hospital located in Hyde Park.
We are searching for an experienced F/T RN (approx. 32 hrs./wk.) to join and enhance our collaborative team. We welcome candidates with 2 + years’ experience with pediatric telephone triage and use of EPIC EMR. Triage responsibilities include: assessing and discussing patient concerns, providing advice to parents/patients for many different symptoms and illnesses, and determining when appropriate for patients to be seen in our office using “Barton Schmitt” protocols/guidelines. Confidence, strong clinical skills, sound decision-making, excellent communication, and reliability are essential to be successful in this position. Other clinical procedures include: administering injections, laboratory procedures, and phlebotomy.
Excellent benefits include: affordable health and dental insurance, paid time off, flex spending, and 401K.
Requirements: Current Massachusetts state license
Interested candidates should fax resumes to: (617) 361-9060 Attn: Practice Manager.
Or email: email@example.com
Roslindale Pediatrics is seeking LPN, Posted 7/17/2023
Job Description: Roslindale Pediatrics is seeking a dedicated and compassionate LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join team. As an LPN, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality nursing care to our pediatric and adolescent patients. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the registered nurses and healthcare team in delivering exceptional patient care and ensuring their well-being.
About Roslindale Pediatrics: Roslindale Pediatrics provides high quality, compassionate, and comprehensive health care for pediatric patients and their families in a supportive and respectful environment. We are a well-established, medium sized (7 physicians, 3 nurse practitioners, 2 behavioral health clinicians) office located in West Roxbury, MA. Our patients are newborn through college age, and many families have been with our practice for generations.
Summary of Duties:
- Monitor and record vital signs, symptoms, and changes in patients' conditions.
- Document patient information accurately and maintain medical records.
- Administer vaccines and monitor side effects.
- Performing in-house CLIA-waived testing procedures for Strep throat, COVID, flu, and urine samples.
- Assist with patient discharge follow up and forms.
- Provide direct patient care, including wound care and dressing changes.
- Educate patients and their families about various healthcare procedures and self-care techniques.
- Collaborate with registered nurses and healthcare professionals to develop and implement care plans.
- Adhere to infection control protocols and maintain a safe and clean environment for patients and staff.
- Current Commonwealth of Massachusetts License as LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).
- Proven experience working as an LPN in a healthcare setting (experience in pediatrics preferred).
- Sound knowledge of nursing principles, procedures and standards of practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organization abilities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to think critically and respond appropriately to medically urgent situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other medical professionals, including medical assistants, behavioral health clinicians, physicians, nurse practitioners, and administrative staff.
- This is a 32-36 hour/ week position. It does include some evening hours and possible weekend hours.
We welcome applications from passionate LPNs who are committed to making a positive impact on patients' lives. Join our dynamic team and contribute to providing exceptional healthcare services. Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Roslindale Pediatrics Seeking Behavioral Health Clinician, Posted 7/17/2023
Roslindale Pediatric Associates is a dedicated, family-focused pediatric practice located in West Roxbury. We are seeking candidates for a full-time (40 hours per week) position to grow our team in pediatric behavioral health integration. We are proudly affiliated with the Pediatric Physician’s Organization at Children’s (PPOC).
RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate will join our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health concerns,
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief interventions, to help patients successfully achieve health goals,
- Provide assistance to patients in transitioning those requiring longer-term care to an appropriate community mental / behavioral health provider,
- Provide consultative support to medical providers and staff,
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices’ integrated health care model,
- Assist in identifying patients at risk of developing health problems, and provide preventive interventions to address the needs of these populations,
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes, such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education, to improve self-management of chronic conditions,
- Help to evolve the practices integration efforts, by identifying problems and making recommendations for improvement.
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in a mental health field from an accredited graduate program and a license for independent practice in Massachusetts (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC,LMFT) is REQUIRED.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is REQUIRED.
- Experience in pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical setting is preferred.
- Experience in behavioral therapy, cognitive therapy, motivational interviewing, and brief, solution-focused interventions is highly desirable.
- Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a fast-paced, busy medical practice.
Qualified Applicants are encouraged to forward a resume and cover letter to: Roslindalepeds.email@example.com.
Holyoke Pediatric Associates seeks BC/BE Pediatrician or Experienced Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Pediatric Position, Posted 7/10/23
Seeking BC/BE MD/DO or experienced NP to join our dynamic 15 provider group serving a diverse population in the beautiful Pioneer Valley since 1971. Two office sites- main location in Holyoke and a smaller satellite in South Hadley. Enjoy a 3- or 4-day work week and an attractive on-call schedule approximately 2-3 nights/month and 1 weekend/month. No hospital rounding or delivery room attendance required. After-hours calls triaged by pediatric night nurse agency.
See patients in a collegial fun environment with teaching opportunities if desired (residents, medical students, NP and PA students). State-of-the-art EMR (EPIC) computer systems in both offices. Our affiliation with the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) has given our practice the ability to maximize favorable contracts with area insurance payors.
We are open 363 days a year and provide acute care hours on weekends and holidays and telehealth visits in the evenings (Monday through Thursday). Services include integrated behavioral health clinicians, lactation services, on-site lab, and medical home care coordination. Low cost of living, great four-season outdoor activities, close proximity to five colleges (UMass, Smith, Amherst, Hampshire, Mt. Holyoke) and easy access to Boston and NYC make this region an ideal place to live, work and play.
Competitive salary offered with attractive benefits including 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME, sign on bonus, moving expenses, full malpractice coverage, generous 401K plan, and medical, dental and vision insurance. Visit us at www.holyokepediatrics.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Holyoke-Pediatric-Associates-634650416639986/.
Please submit CV to Lesley Mugford, MD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax CV to (413)536-1087.
Holyoke Pediatric Associates Seeks Full and P/T LPN & RN, Posted 7/4/23
LPN & RN: Full & Part Time - $1,000 sign-on bonus offered
Job Description: Must have current nursing license. Epic EMR experience and bilingual (Spanish) a plus. Must be able to multi-task in busy out-patient office setting. Must work effectively with providers, staff members, patients and families. Good computer skills needed. Must be able to travel to South Hadley Office as needed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining Vitals
- Obtaining Medical Histories
- Performing procedures such as vision screens, hearing screens, giving medications, giving immunizations, collecting lab specimens, ear washes, bladder catheterization, etc.
- Medication Reconciliation
- Triaging calls
- Completing medical forms
- Making/canceling appointments
- Keeping exam rooms neat, orderly and stocked for providers
This full-time 30 - 40 hrs/week position is ONSITE Monday – Friday. No evenings or weekends required.
Pediatric Medical Care Seeks Integrated Behavioral Health Provider - Posted 5/4/2023
Pediatric Medical Care is a busy, physician owned small private practice located 5 miles from Boston in Chelsea, MA. We are seeking candidates for an exciting new opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Working alongside with our providers, the behavioral health provider would provide initial consultations, provide follow ups and coordinate and integrate care for our pediatric patients. Looking for 24+ hours/week, at least 2 days/week in office.
At Pediatric Medical Care, we are proud to offer quality and family centered care in a diverse community. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player ready to collaborate with 3 other physicians in an integrated way. We are proudly affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital PPOC network.
Competitive salary offered with attractive benefits including paid vacations and holidays, full malpractice coverage, 401k match and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Minimum Requirements: A Master's Degree in a mental health field from an accredited graduate program with an independent license (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) to practice in Massachusetts. With experience in Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Prior experience working with children and their families particularly in a medical setting would be ideal.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and CV to Donna Leonard: email@example.com or call for any additional questions 617-975-6232.
Wareham Pediatric Associates Seeks F/T Pediatrician - Posted April 13, 2023
Wareham Pediatric Associates is a collegial 10 provider practice (6 NPs) serving 6000 patients in Wareham, MA. Live and practice near the ocean and all that a beach front community has to offer without the traffic. We are a member of the Boston Children’s Hospital Primary Care Alliance and in 2022 received NCQA PCMH recognition for the work of our Patient Centered Medical Home team. We have an integrated Behavioral Health provider and pride ourselves in being an innovative practice that constantly strives to provide high quality care to our patients and families. We are looking to hire a full time Pediatrician to join our team. The ideal candidate is motivated to provide care to a diverse population of patients working as part of a multidisciplinary team and be interested in a partnership track position to become an active member of the community we serve. This is a 100% outpatient job as our local hospital has hospitalists affiliated with Boston Children’s Hospital. Call is shared equally with other physicians in the group and we have a nurse triage service as the primary point for patient calls. We offer a competitive salary, 401 k with match, generous CME budget, and health, dental, vision and life insurance. Interested candidates should contact Jason.Reynolds@childrens.Harvard.edu
Walpole Pediatrics is Looking for a Behavioral health provider in pediatric practice - Posted April 12, 2023
Walpole Pediatrics is an experienced, dedicated, family-focused practice serving Walpole, Foxboro, and the surrounding communities south of Boston near Gillette Stadium. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration in our vibrant pediatric practice. Walpole Pediatrics is proudly affiliated with the pediatric physicians organization (PPOC)at Boston Children’s Hospital. The successful candidate will join our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of Behavioral Health concerns.
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief intervention, to help patients successfully achieve health goals.
- Provide consultative support to medical providers and staff.
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices integrated healthcare model.
- -Assist in identifying patients at risk of developing health problems and provide preventive intervention to address the needs of these populations.
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes, such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education to improve self-management of chronic conditions.
- Help evolve the practices integration efforts, by identifying problems and making recommendations for improvements.
A Doctoral or Master's degree in social work or mental health counseling field, from an accredited graduate program, and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in
Massachusetts(Licensed psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) is required. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in primary care or other pediatric medical settings is preferred. Experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and problem-solving therapy is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy but exciting pediatric medical practice.
If candidates, do have alternative methods such as CBT yoga, group therapy, or other methods of helping young patients, adolescents, and young adults, we would also be very interested and willing to explore that within our office
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must be fully vaccinated with booster.
Contact: Joanne Levya, firstname.lastname@example.org
Briarpatch Pediatrics seeks BC/BE Pediatrician - Posted April 10, 2023
Exciting Pediatric opportunity on Cape Cod! Well-established Pediatric practice located in Sandwich, Yarmouthport, and Nantucket, MA is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic BC/BE Pediatrician.
- Five doctors, four NPs, one behavioral health clinician, providing exceptional healthcare to the children and families across the Cape and the Island of Nantucket.
- Medical Home Care Coordinator
- CLC Newborn nurse
- Complex Care Nurse
- Briarpatch Pediatrics, a proud member of the Pediatric Physicians Organization at Children’s (PPOC), has embraced Medical Home and Behavioral Health integration, and is NCQA certified.
- Member of the Boston Children’s Primary Care Alliance
- 4-days per week.
- Weekend coverage on Sundays rotated between 5 MD’s, cross covering practice covers Saturdays.
- Participation in night on-call coverage approximately 1 in 10.
- No in person hospital coverage required.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health insurance, vacation, CME, continuing education, provider licensing fees, malpractice insurance and 401K.
Interested candidates may contact
Ann Nicoloff Becker MD LLC Seeks F/T Pediatric Medical Office Manager - Posted 3/10/23
We are a small (2 MD) pediatric practice dedicated to providing excellent medical care to children in a warm, friendly setting. We take pride in knowing our families personally. We know nothing is more important than your childs health. We deliver care at a gentler and slower-pace than the average high pressure medical office. This allows our children and parents to feel welcome from the moment they walk in the door. We are located steps from the Wellesley Hills stop on the Framingham/Worcester line. Must love kids! We are looking for a Medical office manager to join our family focused team in providing a welcoming environment for our patients. This individual must be comfortable performing in multiple roles within our small office.
- Medical home care coordinator: Work with patient care team to identify patients/families with complex needs, assist in implementing quality improvements.
- Run periodic reports on Epic as needed or role as Care Coordinator, and to generate reminders to families/patients to schedule well visits and immunizations
- Greet and check in patients
- Collect patient copays
- Schedule appointments
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Provide assistance and information to callers
- Help ensure proper health and safety process is in place (e.g. sick patients)
- Process paperwork
- Administer vision and hearing exams as needed
- Work collaboratively with other staff members to ensure a smooth running office.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EPIC / EMR experience required
- 3+ years experience as a medical office manager, administrative assistant or relevant role
- Familiar with medical technology
Skills and Attributes
- Good communicator
- Customer service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of patients and maintaining effective relationships with staff
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, welcoming, confident, and assertive when needed - able to deal with people at all levels
- Reliable, dedicated and excellent attention to detail
- Maturity, poise and good judgment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Positive attitude, collegial and friendly
Lexington Pediatrics Seeks F/T Integrated Behavioral Health Provider - Posted 3/8/23
Lexington Pediatrics is an experienced, dedicated, family-focused pediatric primary care practice serving Lexington and the surrounding communities. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Applicants must be licensed as a LICSW, LMFT or LMHC.
The successful candidate will join our staff to deliver fully-integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our behavioral health and wellness program, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver evidence-based behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide parent education and referrals to community-based support services, and work in collaboration with our behavioral health and medical team.
A doctoral or master’s degree in counseling or social work is required and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience working with children, adolescents and families is required. In addition, experience with cognitive and behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing, and problem-solving therapy is highly desirable. This position can be 3-5 days/week. The schedule may vary depending on patient and program needs. Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Benefits start at 24 hours!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If interested please email Stephanie Tavares at email@example.com.
Aida Yavshayan, MD in Watertown Seeks Medical Receptionist - Posted 3/6/23
Full-time 30-35 hrs/week (4 day work week, Thursdays off, 1 Saturday per month optional)
- Greets patients/parents and visitors.
- Performs daily administrative functions and general office duties (e-mail, fax, copy
- camp/sports/school physical forms. Responds to MYCHART messages.)
- Answers phone, triage calls and routes messages to other departments.
- Verifies patient demographics and insurance eligibility.
- Schedules Appointments.
- Attention to details.
- Performs check-in/check-out procedures.
- Processes insurance referrals.
- Collects copayment and outstanding balances.
- Balances cash drawer daily.
- Assures patient waiting area and front-desk are neat and organized.
- EPIC computer system experience required/preferred.
- Bilingual preferred (Armenian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese.)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Prior medical reception and or front office experience preferred.
- EHR experience preferred.
Interested individuals should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pediatricians, Inc. Hiring Integrated Behavioral Health Provider - Posted 3/3/23
Pediatricians, Inc in Winchester, MA is seeking a behavioral health clinician in a newly created role as our Behavioral Health Clinician. We are committed to making behavioral health an integral part of our primary care services and the candidate would become a major part of our groups goal to deliver this to the patients and families in our care. We are a practice of 9 Pediatricians and have been in the community for over 60 years. We are ideally looking for a candidate who shares our group culture. Our goal is to find a candidate who is friendly, enthusiastic and eager to make a difference in our patients’ lives. They would be a member of our practice team and will continue our practice’s goal of providing warm, humane, personalized and accessible care in this current medical climate.
Our ideal candidate will work alongside our medical care team to deliver fully- integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health clinician will:
- Provide consultative behavioral/ mental health support to physicians and staff
- Complete timely, in person, initial consultations for patients as well as scheduled follow-ups as needed
- Provide effective interventions to help patients and families achieve behavioral goals
- Actively participate in team meetings that further our groups behavioral health goals
- Attend meetings within larger community organization to coordinate and improve behavioral health initiatives
- Help create and improve groups delivery of mental/ behavioral health services
- The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Master’s Degree in a mental health field from an accredited graduate program
- An independent license (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) to practice in Massachusetts
- Experience and Comfort working with children and their families
- Experience with Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive therapy and initial solution-focused interventions in desirable
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, busy pediatric practice
- Prior experience in a pediatric medical setting is desirable
The job opportunity would provide a competitive salary as well as benefits including Health Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, 401k with Practice contribution, paid vacation time. The job role also provides significant opportunities to participate in high- quality, CE- accredited, clinical education , through our partnership with Boston Children’s Hospital;, and The Pediatric Physicians” Organization, at no cost.
If interested, please email: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Swansea Pediatrics Seeks Immediate F/T Experienced Pediatric Medical Assistant - Posted 1/31/23
Swansea Pediatrics Seeks to fill Immediate Opening for Full Time Experienced Pediatric Medical Assistant. Busy Pediatric Office located in Swansea, MA. Full time must be available to work some Saturdays. Pediatric experience required; EPIC experience preferred. Please send resumes to email@example.com
Wakefield Pediatrics is seeking a Medical Assistant/Front desk Receptionist - Posted 1/26/23
Experienced Medical Assistant/Receptionist needed for a very busy pediatric medical practice in Wakefield, MA. We are a close knit practice serving our local community for 20+ years and have a great relationship with our patients. The ideal candidate will have prior Medical Assistant experience in pediatrics along with front desk experience and have a professional and friendly demeanor, a love for children, and communicate well within the office and to patients and families. We are looking for someone who will stay organized and focused in a busy work environment and be able to multitask. Some Medical Assistant duties include: triaging patient calls, rooming patients, inputting patient information, updating medical charts, measuring height, weight, and head circumference, taking vital signs, giving injections, checking patients' histories to find out whether they are up to date on their vaccinations, giving patient advice. Some Front Desk duties include greeting patients, checking them in and out, rooming patients, answering phone calls and scheduling patients, scheduling specialist appointments, reviewing and sorting paperwork, insurance referrals.
Prior experience with Epic is preferred.
Experience: 1 year (2+ years preferred)
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Karen Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Westwood-Mansfield Pediatric Associates Seeks FT Clinical Operations Manager - Posted 1/25/23
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervision Exercised: Charge Nurses and Nursing Support Staff
Under the direction of the Partners & Executive Director, the Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the daily operations of the clinical areas and assures proper staffing levels. The Clinical Manager must work closely & collaboratively with the Front office supervisor, Business/Billing Manager, Quality& Safety Manager and IT Manager.
The Clinical Manager must continue ongoing education in areas of personnel management, nursing management, pediatric telephone triage, telehealth, population management and quality metrics management.
- Oversees performance of Charge Nurses and Lab Coordinators- All Sites
- Supports charge nurses in overseeing general performance of nursing staff – All Sites
- Manages staffing for call outs (Nursing & Providers), Allocates resources as necessary
- Act as intermediary for problem solving or concerns between clinical staff and clinicians
- Maintain accessibility to entire clinical staff in regards to personnel issues. Provide Solutions
- Responsible for nursing service personnel, including maintaining applicant files, interviewing applicants for vacancies, hiring, conducting performance appraisals and disciplinary counseling sessions
- Oversees and schedule Orientation & Training of new staff
- Assure efficient work flow patterns. Oversee/Assess the daily patient flow and staff workflows for efficiency & safety. Find Solutions/Make adjustments
- Oversee periodic skills assessment of all clinical personnel/re-training as necessary
- Assist with the creation and execution of practice clinical protocols
- Manage higher level patient complaints and answering service issues
- Assist, oversees/manages providers schedules in Epic (general maintenance, blocks, sick provider assigns)
- Works collaboratively with QI/Safety Manager
- Assists with Medical Home Initiatives as it relates to nursing/provider performance
- Completes & maintains all governmental applications, requisitions and requirements for State Clinical Laboratory & State immunization program
- Manages nursing staff schedule assignments & time off requests
- Process and manage time sheets for nursing staff.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of incoming record transfers
- Oversee medical supply inventory and pricing (develop max/min, etc.)
- Oversee management of medical waste services
- Conduct monthly nursing meetings
- Conduct weekly charge nurse meetings
- Participate in bi-weekly management meetings
- Participate in other meetings as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Licensed as a BSN by the State of Massachusetts
- Minimum of three years of experience in an ambulatory pediatric practice office setting and in a supervisory capacity
- CPR certification
- Proficiency in electronic medical record system (Epic preferred)
- Excellent human relations skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Leadership & problem solving skills
- Must have automobile and willing to travel to all three clinic sites
Send resume to: email@example.com
Newton Centre Pediatric Practice looking for an enthusiastic, high energy, licensed RN and certified Medical Assistant - Posted 1/23/23
Ours is a practice where patients are the highest priority. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: preparing patients for the provider (measuring heights, weights, temperatures, conducting eye exams), drawing labs, administering vaccines, booking appointments, telephone triage/advice and more. All of these with appropriate training and shadowing of our current staff. Opportunities to take on more responsibilities over time. Positions are available for full or part time. Please fax resumes to 617-244-9935 Attn: Cathleen and Robin
Swansea Pediatrics Seeks Pediatrician - Posted 1/11/23
Swansea Pediatrics is a well-established, physician owned and independently managed Pediatric office seeking a 3+ day per week board certified or board eligible Pediatrician to join our thriving practice. Candidates should have excellent communication and clinical skills and focus on patient-centered, evidence-based care. Must be a strong team player looking for long term employment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most thriving practices in the area!
- 3 days per week plus Sat rotation
- Rotating Call schedule
- No in-person hospital coverage required.
- CME reimbursement
- Provider licensing fees
- Malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Interested Candidates should email Gina Insana.
Bramblebush Pediatrics seeks Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician - Posted 12/29/2022
Bramblebush Pediatrics is an experienced, dedicated, family-focused practice serving the Cape Cod area. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Bramblebush Pediatrics is proudly affiliated with the Pediatric Physicians Organization at Children's (PPOC).
The successful candidate will join our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. Working within our family-oriented medical home, the behavioral health provider will evaluate children with positive behavioral health screens to determine need for further assessment and therapeutic care, participate in warm hand-off upon request of the PCP, perform diagnostic evaluation, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to clinicians and staff and make referrals to community based providers and services. Comprehensive clinical and integration support is provided through the PPOC.
Required and Preferred Experience:
- A Doctoral or Masters Degree in a mental health field, from an accredited graduate program and a license for independent practice in Massachusetts (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) is required.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families is required.
- Experience with behavioral therapy, cognitive therapy, motivational interviewing and brief solution-focused interventions is highly desirable.
- Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative services delivery, outstanding written and verbal communications skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a fast-paced team oriented, busy medical practice.
- Experience in pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical settings is preferred.
This role provides significant opportunities to participate in high quality, CE-accredited, clinical education, through our partnership with Boston Children's Hospital and the Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's, at no cost.
Briarpatch Pediatrics is seeking a full-time medical biller - Posted 11/14/22
Primary Duties: Responsible for coding review, charge entry, claim posting and submission, and follow up with insurance companies.
Essential Functions & Skills:
- Prepare and submit clean claims to insurance companies electronically and prepare select appeals on paper.
- Answer questions from patients, clinical and administrative staff, and insurance companies.
- Follow up on work ques.
- Process payments from insurance companies.
- Participate in educational activities and attend staff meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA regulations.
- Education: High School Diploma; Certified coder.
- Knowledge of medical billing practices.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Knowledge of medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience in customer service and ability to communicate with patients and insurance companies in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, families and employees.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- Experience with Epic preferred
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities and skills may change as needed. This is an in-office position at the Briarpatch Sandwich location. www.Briarpatchpedi.com Please contact Leslie@Briarpatchpedi.com 508-833-0269.
Brookline Pediatrics Seeks F/T CMA, Medical Front Desk Associate, and Pediatric Triage Nurse - Posted 11/7/22
Brookline Pediatrics seeks a medical assistant to join our team. We are a medium sized, busy pediatric practice dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized care to children, adolescents and families in our community. We are looking for a dependable, friendly and hardworking individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team. Attention to detail, good time management, communication (phone and in-person), and computer skills are required. Experience working in pediatrics and with Epic EHR required. Position requires working occasional weekends and holidays. Competitive salary with benefits including health insurance, paid time off, 401k, and life insurance.
This Medical Assistant will be responsible for:
- Controlling & monitoring patient flow to maximize efficient use of exam rooms
- Preparing and escorting patients to exam room
- Performing and recording vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, height, and weight).
- Performing routine tests based on the needs of the clinic, such as vision and hearing screening, COVID and mental health screening, collection of specimens for lab testing, etc.
- Reviewing list of medications with patient. Notifies provider of patient requests for referrals and prescription renewals
- Performing Point of Care Testing (POC) as ordered, including Urine dips, Hemoglobin, Lead, Strep, Flu, RSV, and Covid testing. Performs daily/monthly quality assurance for POC as outlined in practice policy and procedures.
- Assisting providers/nurses staff with physical exams, treatments, & procedures as necessary.
- Using proper techniques & procedures for hazardous waste disposal, universal precautions, and body mechanics.
- Participating in prescription management tasks like prior authorizations.
- Monitoring, ordering and stocking supplies under the direction of provider
- Maintaining medical equipment.
- Maintains communication with patients, families, and providers regarding scheduling, receiving and/or registering patients, visitors and staff for appointments or procedures.
- Transporting patients, supplies and equipment as needed.
To qualify, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- A NCCA (National Commission for Certifying Agency) recognized Medical Certification required OR certification needs to be completed within one year of hire date.
- CPR and Basic Life Support Certification
- 1 year of hands on patient care experience as a Medical Assistant or Clinical Assistant experience required, 3+ years preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- The ability to work on a team & independently
- Ability to multi task & prioritize workflow in a fast paced environment
BKP offers competitive compensation and benefits, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 401K Retirement Savings plan, 11 paid holidays, and a no-cost life insurance plan.
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Epic: 1 year (Required)
- Patient care: 3 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- CCMA Certification (Preferred)
Medical Front Desk Associate
We are looking for a dependable, friendly and hardworking individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team. Attention to detail, good time management, communication (phone and in-person), and computer skills are required. Experience working in pediatrics and with Epic EHR required. Position requires working very occasional weekends and holidays (a few a year).
The primary role of the Medical Receptionist is to serve the patients of Pediatric Health Care with the highest degree of professionalism, commitment and care. The responsibilities for this roll include but are not limited to greeting patients, scheduling appointments, processing insurance, collecting co-payments, recording and forwarding clinical messages to the nurse in a timely manner. The key to the role is to always exemplify professionalism and cheerfulness while performing the daily duties.
Competitive salary with benefits including health insurance and paid time off.
- Greet patients and visitors
- Check-in patients
- Answer the phone, assist callers, triage and route calls as appropriate
- Schedule patient appointments
- Help coordinate labs, radiology and specialty appointments
- Other responsibilities include: administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, mailings, and other related tasks as requested.
- Prior experience with EPIC
- 1+ years experience in a medical office setting
- 1+ years in administrative assistant roles
- Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 3 years (Preferred)
Pediatric Triage Nurse
Brookline Pediatrics seeks an RN or LPN for pediatric telephone triage (remote or hybrid).
We are a medium sized, busy pediatric practice dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized care to children, adolescents and families in our community. We are looking for a dependable, friendly and hardworking individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Pediatric Telephone Triage Experience Required- Pediatric nurse wanted for 20 to 40 hours per week. Ideal position for a mature, experienced and reliable candidate. Candidate must be a team player, must be able to think critically and independently while using resources available, must be self-motivated. Excellent benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pediatrics: 3 years (Required)
- Epic: 3 years (Required)
- Phone triage: 3 years (Required)
Crown Colony Pediatrics Seeks P/T Urgent Care Pediatrician - Posted 11/1/2022
Description: Crown Colony Pediatrics is looking for a Part Time BC/BE physician to join our practice 2 ½ days/week to care for our urgent care/sick patients. There is the opportunity for additional days during the month depending on need and availability (averaging to 3 days a week), weekend rotation of every 6th weekend and on call shifts. Opportunity for a long-term position for the right candidate. Pediatric urgent care or emergency experience preferred. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Located in Quincy, Massachusetts, Crown Colony Pediatrics has been proudly serving the greater Quincy community since 1983. We have dedicated our practice to caring for our patients and their families as they grow. We believe wellness and care go hand in hand, and our office has developed a personalized medical home model with our own integrated behavioral health provider. We are a part of the Boston Children’s Hospital PPOC network, a preferred Community of Care provider group. Please submit CV and cover letter to Erin R. McGill at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bridgewater Pediatrics Seeks Weekend MD - Posted 11/1/2022
Bridgewater Pediatrics is located in Bridgewater Massachusetts. The practice is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, or applicants will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, or other dimensions of diversity. Thank you for your interest in our practice.
Pediatric MD, Weekends, Sat and Sun 8 AM - 5 PM
We are seeking a Pediatric MD to provide care to children from birth through young adults. The MD candidate must possess an in-depth knowledge and experience in pediatric primary health care including well child care and prevention/management of common pediatric acute illnesses and chronic conditions. Performance expectations include the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients who present for a variety of visit types, including sick visits, newborn visits, and follow up visits post ER or hospitalization. Patient population includes newborn to young adult patients registered within the primary care panel of Bridgewater Pediatrics.
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problems, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Reviews lab tests and plans appropriate disposition/treatment for abnormal values.
- Identifies need for patient and family teaching and/or referrals. Prioritizes patient needs based on assessment and patient's verbalized areas of concern. Develops a plan for teaching based on mutual goals that addresses patients assessed and stated needs.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client's needs and care. Consults with other health care providers. Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Provides care following approved protocols in a safe manner. Evaluates care provided and patient's response to recommended course of treatment.
- Provides an opportunity to the patient, and other family members to gain knowledge about wellness, illness and rehabilitation. Explains procedures in a clear, concise manner, with sensitivity to patients' level of understanding, culture, age and language. Documents all teaching material given to the patients, or family members including their response, comprehension and need for further follow-up.
- Demonstrates clinical competence and professional commitment in Nursing Practice by adhering to established standards of practice and utilizing appropriate scientific principles.
- Participates in the orientation/teaching process, when requested, to assure that new employee/student will become familiar with policies, procedures, and expectations for the job role.
- Is a proponent of the Improvement process and works cooperatively with team members in making necessary changes.
- Prior experience in similar clinical setting/specialty preferred.
- Expert clinical judgment and ability to be self-directive and demonstrate initiative in an expanded role.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with the various members of the health care team, patients and families.
- Computer proficiency with EPIC
Candidates can submit resume and cover letter to Heidi Michaelis email@example.com
TLC Pediatrics is hiring for multiple positions! All positions are available immediately. - Posted 10/21/22
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician, a Registered Nurse, a Behavioral Health Clinician, and a Front Desk Medical Receptionist to join our compassionate and caring team. We are a well-established physician owned private practice with 2 Pediatricians and 2 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. We are a member of the Pediatric Physicians Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated with Boston Children’s Hospital that has locations in Revere and Everett. All positions entail cross coverage between both office locations.
BC/BE Pediatrician, Part-time/Full-Time
3-4 day work week with light newborn rounds at Melrose Wakefield Hospital and no inpatient pediatrics. After hour call coverage of 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month with support from the Night Nurse. Competitive salary and benefits with potential for future partnership.
Registered Nurse, Full-time
- Telephone triage and booking same day appointments
- Supervise and train Medical Assistants
- Oversee and assist Medical Home Care Coordinators
- Assist with medical forms and prior authorizations
- Oversee vaccine inventory, office medications and medical supplies ordering
- Assist in updating and reconciling medical records
Horizon Pediatrics Seeks BC/BE PT or FT Pediatrician
We are a busy private practice in a small seaside city looking for a BC/BE, PT/FT primary care pediatrician. Very light office call schedule. Practice is Boston Children's Hospital affiliated ( The Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Boston Children's Hospital aka PPOC). Boston Children's hospitalist program also staffs the inpatient and newborn nursery services at St Luke's Hospital. Beautiful office. Very reasonable path to partnership. Great opportunity for the right person. Send CV and contact Brian Groden, MD at Horizon Pediatrics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
Please send resume or CV and cover letter to Practice Manager Sandra Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pediatric Primary Care Provider Opportunity in Beautiful Western MA
Northampton Area Pediatrics (NAP) currently has two openings for pediatric primary care providers, available to start immediately or following 2023 residency graduation. We are seeking BC/BE Pediatricians and/or experienced PNPs or FNPs. Located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley of Western Massachusetts, Northampton Area Pediatrics is a busy, physician-owned, innovative group practice with an excellent community reputation that prides itself on providing accessible, evidence-based medical care to a diverse patient population. Our office has developed a robust medical home model with integrated behavioral health providers, lactation counseling, care coordinators, and support for QI or other initiatives that speak to our providers’ personal interests.
We are seeking full time providers to work 4 days per week plus one evening every one to two weeks and one weekend every one to two months. There are currently no hospital rounding duties. Part time applicants will also be considered.
NAP offers very competitive benefits including health insurance, 401k profit sharing contribution, long term disability insurance, CME, and professional membership dues. If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to Kristen Deschene, MD at email@example.com.
- Able to work collectively with administration and staff
- Bi-lingual (helpful)
Pediatric Health Care Associates Seeks BC Pediatrician
Premier pediatric practice on Boston’s North shore is looking for a BC pediatrician to join our well established, multi-site, private practice. Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required. The position includes a four-day work week, competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
You will be working alongside a collegial group of experienced pediatricians and nurse practitioners with full nursing support, laboratory and x-ray.
We hope you’ll consider this opportunity to join a great family of professional and energetic staff. Visit us at www.phcapediatrics.com
Forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walden Pond Pediatrics Seeks PT RN/LPN/MA Medical Home Care Coordinator
Walden Pond Pediatrics strives to provide high-quality, family-centered and integrative care with the personal touch that only a solo practice can provide. We differentiate ourselves by providing the "mom-and-pop" feel of a medical practice while dedicating ample time during each visit for questions in the setting of a modern office. We are searching for a Nurse (RN or LPN) or Medical Assistant to take on the position of Medical Home Care Coordinator (MHCC) - an individual who enhances patient care through a diverse role as a clinical educator, care coordinator, patient and family advocate, and quality improvement facilitator for the patients of Walden Pond Pediatrics.
Summary of Duties:
- Works in collaborative relationship with other members of the Patient Centered Medical Home team to improve delivery of comprehensive, cost-effective patient and family-centered care.
- Facilitates health maintenance, disease prevention, chronic disease management, and clinical evaluation of medical and psychosocial needs for the patients and families of our Medical Home.
- Responsible for monitoring and closing clinical gaps in care and ensuring smooth transitions of care.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner on the appropriate forms and EHR
- Engages in various educational and professional development trainings to enhance their ability to provide effective, efficient and quality care
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to phone triage, medication and treatment administration, provision of health education and patient care follow-up
- Rooms patients, cleans rooms after patient care, and restocks rooms as needed.
- Performs administrative duties, such as filling in school/camp forms
- Driver's license required
- Associate’s degree required
- Professional healthcare license required
- 3-5 years of clinical pediatric experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and electronic medical record systems
- Ability to function independently and prioritize effectively
Please submit resume and cover letter to Emily Anderson at email@example.com
Fairview Pediatrics Seeks Medical Receptionist
Fairview Pediatrics is seeking an energetic, personable, and reliable Medical Receptionist in our Chicopee location to join our busy Pediatric office Team!
Hours: This is a 40 hour/week position. Hours Vary between 7:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday through Friday as well as Saturday Mornings.
Responsibilities: The Medical Receptionist will be reporting directly to the Lead Receptionist and will be responsible for greeting, instructing, directing and scheduling patients and visitors. The Medical Receptionist will check demographic information, obtain insurance information, collect payments on accounts, and provide necessary forms. As the Medical Receptionist you will be responsible for phone and Portal Management which includes answers and directs calls, documents messages. Part of this role you will also be responsible for managing reception in-boxes and portal messages by responding to questions and scheduling same day and future appointments. The Medical Receptionist serves as a liaison between the patients, and the clinical staff and is responsible for obtaining pertinent demographic and billing information and accurately documenting all interactions in the Electronic Medical Record.
- Previous medical reception and or front office experience preferred. EHR experience preferred. (EPIC is a plus!)
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office
- Able to prioritize and multitask
Fairview Pediatrics offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k plan with company contributions
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid long- term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary Life, Accident and Critical Illness insurance options
Please submit application materials to Karen.Yarasitis@fellswaypedi.com
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine Seeks FT BC/BE Pediatrician or Experienced NP/PA
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is a well-established private general pediatric office in Western Massachusetts with 2 office sites: one in Wilbraham and one in Belchertown. We are seeking a full time or part time Board Certified/Eligible Pediatrician or an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/PA to join our staff of 8 pediatricians and 1 nurse practitioner. We serve patients in the suburban community outside of Springfield, Ma.
A full time schedule consists of 4 days of patient care per week plus call responsibilities and shared weekend coverage (1 in 9). There are no inpatient rounding or newborn rounding duties. Our patients are usually admitted to Baystate Children’s Hospital, which has a NICU, a PICU, Hospitalist coverage and outpatient pediatric specialty services. We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, malpractice insurance, CME compensation, a pension plan and vacation time. Partnership within 3-5 years is possible for a caring, motivated team player. Our patient population is diverse, giving our pediatricians opportunities for assisting families from many different cultural, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds.
The office has a Medical Home Care Coordinator and 2 Behavioral Health Integration Providers to assist our families with complex medical, psychiatric, and emotional issues. We have many experienced licensed nurses dedicated to telephone triage. We have an energetic and caring support staff to help serve our patients’ needs in every way. Western Massachusetts is a lovely place to live and to raise a family. Home to such treasures as the Dr Seuss Museum, Six Flags Amusement Park, and Quabbin Reservoir, the Pioneer Valley is rich in natural beauty, cultural attractions and entertainment. Additionally, we are fortunate to be less than 2 hours away from the Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts beaches, the beautiful cities of Boston and Providence, and the mountains of the Berkshires, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Briarpatch Pediatrics Hiring Behavioral Health Provider
Briarpatch Pediatrics is expanding our established behavioral health integration program and are seeking an additional Pediatric Integrated Behavioral Health Provider to work full time, directly with our Pediatric Primary Care providers in our collaborative environment. Briarpatch Pediatrics is a Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated primary care practice. We serve children and families across Cape Cod and on Nantucket Island.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling or doctoral level in psychology.
- Must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts. (Licensed Psychologist, LMFT, LICSW or LMHC)
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief interventions, to help patients successfully achieve health goals.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families
- Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting.
- Excellent diagnostic skills, flexible approach to work, and use of problem-focused, cognitive, and behavioral interventions.
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices’ integrated health care model and NCQA quality measures.
- Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to document within electronic medical system, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice.
Interested candidates should send CV or resume, and cover letter to Leslie@Briarpatchpedi.com .
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford Seeking F/T or P/T PNP
Our practice is a seeking a Full-time/Part-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team of dedicated professionals in New Bedford, MA. Pediatric Associates of New Bedford is a well-established private group practice serving the children of Southeastern Massachusetts for over 45 years.
We are seeking an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills to work in a busy pediatric primary care office. Primary responsibilities include: providing well visits, sick visits, immunizations, developmental screenings, counseling and the ordering and review of diagnostic tests.
- Masters of Science Degree. Graduate of a accredited Nurse Practitioner program, specializing in pediatric or family medicine • Massachusetts license, DEA certificate and Mass Controlled Substance certificate required.
Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefit package including 401k plan; Profit Sharing and productivity bonus. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Rick at email@example.com
BC/BE Pediatrician, New Bedford, MA
Pediatrics Associates of New Bedford is seeking a BC/BE pediatrician to join our primary care group practice in Southeastern Massachusetts. Part-time or Full-time position. Our well established practice is located one block from the local hospital. Call is shared with other community pediatricians. No inpatient responsibilities except for Newborn care. Generous financial and benefit package. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information call Rick at 508-910-3371.
Behavioral Health Clinician, New Bedford, MA
Candidate will become an integrated member of the provider team at Pediatric Associates of New Bedford. The behavioral health provider will conduct diagnostic evaluations, deliver short-term evidence-based behavioral health interventions to patients and families, and serve as a consultant and educator for the practice’s medical staff. A master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology is required, along with a license for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience with children, adolescents and families in a pediatric-focused setting is required, and experience in a medical setting is desirable. Excellent diagnostic skills using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have outstanding communications skills and the flexibility and adaptability to work in a busy medical practice.
The position is full-time. The work schedule will include 1-2 evenings (until 7pm) and 1-2 Saturday mornings per month depending on our patient’s needs. Patients may be seen via telehealth, as well as during in-office visits. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful.
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford offers a competitive salary including a productivity bonus and extensive benefit package.
- Required education: Master’s degree
- Required experience: pediatric behavioral health 2 years
- Required license: independent practice in Mass
- Our website is: pediatricsnewbedford.com