Amherst Pediatrics Seeks P/T Billing/Claims Support
Small practice looking for part-time billing/claims support. This position requires attention to detail, ability to work independently, reports to Practice Manager and Managing Partner.
The successful candidate will provide support as it relates to billing and claims processing, including: billing/coding for charge review, claims, insurance follow-up, payment posting, customer service, remittance and credits. Provides support as it relates to the front desk for insurance coverage.
Experience with Epic, Excel, insurance websites and insurance plans is required.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Longwood Pediatrics Seeks Front Desk Manager/Supervisor
- Serve as primary point person for front desk issues
- Manages the front desk staff including disciplinary issues and time off requests (5 staff)
- Manages the scheduling of the front desk staff
- Assures adequate and appropriate coverage every day, every weekend, and for all holidays
- Covers for front desk staff when short staffed
- Provides input into front desk annual performance reviews
- Works collaboratively with Medical Home Lead
- Meets weekly with Practice Manager
- Meets weekly/bi-weekly with each Front Desk staff to update on issues and provide feedback
- Meets weekly with the Front Desk Lead
- Updates/manages daily physician schedules assuring appropriate number of “sick” and “well” visits each day and adequate coverage during vacation weeks and holidays
- At least one year of supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of EPIC medical record system a plus
- College degree required
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to longwoodpeds.om@CHPPOC.org
Newton-Wellesley Family Pediatrics Seeks P/T Pediatrician
We are recruiting an energetic, clinically oriented pediatrician to join our practice (currently four physicians and two nurse practitioners) at Newton-Wellesley Family Pediatrics, a private practice affiliated with the PPOC Boston Children's network. The position is primarily outpatient general pediatrics, but also involves rounding on our newborns in the Well Baby Nursery and on our patients when admitted to the inpatient floor at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Interested applicants should have a strong interest in primary care and working in a collaborative team environment. The position includes opportunity for involvement in teaching of medical students and residents if desired.
- MD or DO degree from accredited program
- Successful completion of a 3-year Pediatric ACGME approved residency program
- MA State Medical License
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Currently Seeking Part-Time position up to 3 full days a week with the opportunity to become full time
West Cambridge Pediatrics Seeks Front Desk/ Medical Receptionist
West Cambridge Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is a medium size practice and is looking for a friendly, outgoing front desk staff member who can multitask in a fast-paced environment.
The medical receptionist is responsible for greeting and checking in all patients for office appointments, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, responsible for giving paperwork to patients to fill out, scanning insurance cards, entering all demographic information into EPIC, entering referrals for office visits into EPIC, scanning for staff as needed, and working closely with providers and staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and directs all patients within the practice
- Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
- Scanning pertinent patient information into EPIC including patient authorizations, specialist notes, newborn screens and outside labs
- Obtaining patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
- Schedule any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
- Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
- Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
- Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies.
- Assists other medical receptionists as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a high school diploma; Associate’s Degree preferred.
- At least one-year relevant experience and/or training.
- EPIC experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with administration and staff
Submit resume and cover letter to Patricia Connors at email@example.com
Pediatric Care Associates Seeks P/T BC/BE Pediatrician
Pediatric Care Associates is an established and respected pediatric practice, consisting of two female pediatricians and a wonderful staff. We are seeking a part time BC/BE pediatrician. We offer competitive benefits-including malpractice insurance, vacation, CME, dental and health insurance. Position is primarily for outpatient pediatric care. The position will start as part time with advancement to full time as panel grows. Medical Home Care Coordinator and Integrated Behavioral Health (LICSW) are on site. We are a member of the Physician’s Group at Boston Children’s Hospital and a preferred pediatric practice within the Boston Children’s Hospital community of care. Our warm and welcoming staff and families look forward to meeting you! Please submit VC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Line Pediatrics Seeks P/T BC/BE Pediatrician
Start Line Pediatrics in beautiful Hopkinton, MA (start of the Boston Marathon), seeks Part Time BC/BE Pediatrician to join our unique, small, ‘boutique feel’ practice, summer of 2021. The position will start as part time with advancement to full time as panel grows. Medical Home, Integrated Behavioral Health (LICSW), Lactation and Nutrition services on-site. Clinical responsibilities are solely outpatient. Competitive salary and benefits. We are a member of the Physician’s Group at Boston Children’s Hospital and a preferred pediatric practice within the Boston Children’s Hospital community of care. Our warm and welcoming staff and families look forward to meeting you! Come experience the difference. Competitive salary and benefit package. Please submit CV to Irfan.email@example.com
Woburn Pediatric Associates Seeks Certified Pediatric Medical Coder
Woburn Pediatric Associates LLP (WPA), a physician-owned practice for 50+ years, is looking for a Certified Pediatric Coder to accurately enter coding information into the electronic medical records system with a goal to maximize efficiency, compliance and revenue relative to coding rules & regulations.
The proactive & collaborative professional in this 30 hrs / week role will:
- Monitor and review all medical records in to ensure accuracy of medical coding, including appropriate completion and documentation of physician signatures, and proper coding of all diagnoses and procedures following office visits.
- Daily review and correcting of all provider notes for accurate CPT and ICD-10 coding compliance.
- Support, monitor and troubleshoot coding/billing issues in the Epic EMR system.
- Monitor reports for accurate encounter reporting.
- Support providers to confirm accurate coding to comply with ICD and CPT guidelines.
- Reports to Coding, Billing & Collections Administrator.
Certifications: Current certification in medical coding through AAPC (CPC) or AHIMA (CCA) required.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required; 2-yr degree in healthcare-related field a plus.
Experience: 2 – 5 years medical coding within a physician’s office – preferably in a group practice setting.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Strong computer skills including MSOffice, Internet and MS Outlook. Proficient in electronic medical records (EMR) system required; prior Epic experience is helpful.
- Strong listening, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to work both independently & collaboratively as part of a team.
- High level of professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Proven track record of excellent attendance & punctuality.
Schedule: This is a full-time 30 hours, 5 days per week position (Monday – Friday)
** This is not a remote work position **
We offer competitive pay and a full-time benefits package. Interested in learning more about our practice? Please visit https://woburnpedi.com/our-office/careers.php. We ask that interested candidates submit a cover letter/letter of interest along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Marion Pediatrics seeks BC/BE Pediatrician
Marion Pediatrics is a busy well established and respected pediatric practice, consisting of five female pediatricians and a wonderful staff. We are seeking a BC/BE pediatrician. Position is full time or part time with potential for partnership. Join a progressive practice that is dedicated to their patients and hardworking, but still allows you to pursue your own interests. We offer competitive benefits-including malpractice insurance, vacation, CME and health insurance. Position is primarily for outpatient pediatric care. Hospital privileges are at a nearby community hospital. There is a level 2 NICU and full time neonatal coverage for sick and healthy newborns. No C-section or delivery coverage needed. Inpatient pediatric ward is covered by Children’s Hospital Boston hospitalists.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com
Falmouth Pediatric Associates is seeking a Behavioral Health Provider
We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. The successful candidate will join our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients. We prefer 24 to 32 hours per week but can be flexible for the right person.
As we develop our family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health concerns
- Provide effective treatment planning, consultation, and appropriate brief interventions, to help patients successfully achieve health goals
- Provide consultative support to medical providers and staff
- Actively participate in meetings and professional development that support the practices’ integrated health care model
- Assist in identifying patients at risk of developing health problems, and provide preventive interventions to address the needs of these populations
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes, such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education, to improve self-management of chronic conditions
- Help evolve the practices integration efforts, by identifying problems and making recommendations for improvement
A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in a mental health field, from an accredited graduate program, and a license for independent practice in Massachusetts (Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) is required. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required.
Experience in pediatric primary care or other pediatric medical setting is preferred. Experience with behavioral therapy, cognitive therapy, motivational interviewing, and brief, solution-focused interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a fast-paced, busy medical practice.
Applicants should submit a resume via email to:
Dr. Greg Parkinson, Falmouth Pediatric Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyde Park Pediatrics seeking F/T Behavioral Health Clinician, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT
Hyde Park Pediatrics is a family-centered pediatric practice serving a diverse population of Boston and the surrounding area. We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to expand our integrated behavioral health team, joining our two primary care psychologists. We are proudly affiliated with the Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s Hospital Boston (PPOC).
- Conduct clinical behavioral health evaluations.
- Provide evidence-based, behavioral health treatments to patients and families.
- Evaluate children with positive behavioral health screens to determine need for further diagnostic assessment and therapeutic care.
- Provide consultative and educational support to medical staff.
- Build professional relationships with patients and families upon identification of potential need for behavioral health care.
Key Integration and Behavioral Health Care Coordination Responsibilities:
- Intake coordination and triage for HPP patients for behavioral health care.
- Care Coordination for referrals to community based services when higher level of care
- and community resources are indicated.
- Bi-directional work, communicating, collaborating, and coordinating care into and out of the medical home.
- Liaison with local and school based behavioral health services and providers to build
- bridges and expand our real-time community engagement and communication.
Kara R. Ryan, MD, email@example.com
Hyde Park Pediatrics Seeks Nurse Manager, Boston, MA
Hyde Park Pediatrics, a member of the Boston Children’s Primary Care Alliance, is seeking a full time Nurse Manager. Our two offices, located in Hyde Park and Milton, serve a wonderful patient population from Boston, Milton and the surrounding communities. We provide advanced primary care for medically complex patients, co-located pediatric psychological care and medical home care coordination. We’re looking for an experienced RN with excellent management skills to oversee our clinical services.
Nurse Manager responsibilities:
- Training and supervision of triage nursing and clinical floor staff
- Establishing and maintaining clinical protocols
- Vaccine ordering, documentation, storage and supervision
- Supervision of Medical Home team
- Supervise clinical lab
- Oversee procurement of medications and medical supplies
- Assist as needed in telephone triage and clinical floor support
- Bachelors of Nursing
- Active license in MA
- BLS certified
- At least seven years’ experience, preferably including experience in pediatric
- primary care and supervisory responsibilities.
Benefits include competitive salary, generous 401K plan with match, medical, dental, life and disability insurance. Please submit resume to Clinical Director Elisabeth DiPietro, MD @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time LPN Position in Lowell
Do you love working in healthcare and with kids? Come join our team! We offer a great total compensation package including generous paid time off. Sundays and most Saturdays off!
Busy pediatric office in Lowell is seeking a FT LPN. Four 10 hour shifts per week with a shared Saturday morning rotation offering a shift differential. Must be licensed in MA. Exceptional patient care and customer service a must! LPN's share floor, triage and lab responsibilities. Position requires occasional travel to our Westford office. Pay range $24.75 - $30.00 per hour. Pediatric office experience preferred.
Contact/send resume to: Karen Blair, HR Specialist Email: email@example.com
Plymouth Pediatric Associates Seeks Pediatric Behavioral Health Consultant
Successful candidates will become an integrated member of the provider team at Plymouth Pediatric Associates. Working within the practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
A doctoral or master’s degree in psychology, social work, or mental health counseling is required, and licensure for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical settings is strongly preferred. Excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice. To meet the needs of our diverse population some scheduling flexibility will be necessary.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates is a progressive pediatric practice located on Cape Cod Bay in Plymouth, Massachusetts with easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) contact:
Larry Goetschius, Executive Director, Plymouth Pediatric Associates
139 Sandwich Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Plymouth Pediatrics Seeks F/T Pediatrician
Successful candidates will provide continuity of care by managing your own panel of patients. Responsibilities include limited newborn rounding, after-hours urgent care, and routine well-child exams. For qualified candidates, the opportunity to establish a subspecialty service including gynecology, orthopedics, and behavioral health.
The position is 4 days a week, requires urgent care on-call but no Pediatric inpatient, emergency room or delivery room responsibilities. Call is shared by 7 physicians.
Candidates must be a BC/BE graduate of an accredited school of medicine and have completed a three-year U.S. pediatric residency program. Maintain current license to practice medicine in the State of Massachusetts, a valid Massachusetts Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Certificate.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates is a progressive pediatric practice located on Cape Cod Bay in Plymouth, Massachusetts with easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) contact:
Larry Goetschius, Executive Director, Plymouth Pediatric Associates
139 Sandwich Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Chelsea Pediatric Practice Seeks Part-Time Medical /Administrative Assistant
Looking for a certified medical assistant to work weekends with the possibility of additional hours; must speak both English and Spanish. This position will be a combination of both front desk reception and medical assisting. Experience with Epic a plus. Send resumes and cover letters to Donnaleonard022@gmail.com
Northampton Area Pediatrics Seeks P/T Integrated Clinical Social Worker
The Adolescent Substance Use and Addiction Program (ASAP) at Boston Children’s Hospital is seeking part-time Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers for a new and innovative program delivering substance use evaluation and treatment in pediatric primary care practices. Candidates need not have experience in providing substance use treatment. We provide extensive training and ongoing supervision to support clinicians in providing high quality care for patients and families.
- Master’s degree in Social Work with a license for independent clinical practice (LICSW) in MA
- Strong clinical skills; experience working with adolescents
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a busy medical practice
For more information, please contact Shannon Mountain-Ray, LICSW, Director of Integrated Substance Use Treatment, ASAP-PC at Shannon.Mountain-Ray@childrens.harvard.edu or 857-218-4334.
Newton Wellesley Children’s Doctor Seeks P/T CMA
Private Pediatric Office located in Wellesley, Ma in need of a part time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). We are a practice dedicated to patient care and helping patients with our high-quality care in a small traditional office setting. The CMA’s main responsibility is to assist in clinical operations and assisting the Doctor during clinic hours as well as assist in other areas as needed. Must be dependable, hardworking, detail oriented and patient oriented. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently as well as part of a team. To apply, please submit application materials to Ally at Contact@nwcdr.com
Responsibilities include: Vaccine administration and documentation, Lead levels/ finger prick, Vitals for patients, Pre- charting for patients, Scribe for Provider when needed, Maintaining Medical supply list, Make sure forms and questionnaires are in charts prior to visit, Back up vaccine management, Follow up on Labs and radiology orders
Other Responsibilities include: Available to cover other staffs vacation/time off, assist in font desk duties when needed. i.e. answer phones, schedule appointments, check/send faxes
Experience (Preferred but not required): EMR Experience preferably EPIC, Bi-lingual (Spanish), Pediatric Experience, Microsoft applications
Pediatric Behavioral Health Integration Provider, Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc., Holliston, MA
Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc., an experienced, dedicated and family focused practice servicing the Metrowest area, is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Holliston Pediatric Group, Inc. is a Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated primary care practice. The successful candidate will become an integrated member of our provider team. Working within our practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
A master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling is required, and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts, LICSW or LMHC. Experience working with children as young as 3 years of age, adolescents, and families is required. Excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice.
For more information, or to apply (submit a cover letter and resume) please contact:
Jennifer Stoddard, Practice Manager, Holliston Pediatric Group
100 Jeffrey Avenue, Holliston, MA 01746
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford Seeking F/T or P/T PNP
Our practice is a seeking a Full-time/Part-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team of dedicated professionals in New Bedford, MA. Pediatric Associates of New Bedford is a well-established private group practice serving the children of Southeastern Massachusetts for over 45 years.
We are seeking an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills to work in a busy pediatric primary care office. Primary responsibilities include: providing well visits, sick visits, immunizations, developmental screenings, counseling and the ordering and review of diagnostic tests.
• Masters of Science Degree. Graduate of a accredited Nurse Practitioner program, specializing in pediatric or family medicine • Massachusetts license, DEA certificate and Mass Controlled Substance certificate required.
Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefit package including 401k plan; Profit Sharing and productivity bonus. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org
BC/BE Pediatrician, New Bedford, MA
Pediatrics Associates of New Bedford is seeking a BC/BE pediatrician to join our primary care group practice in Southeastern Massachusetts. Part-time or Full-time position. Our well established practice is located one block from the local hospital. Call is shared with other community pediatricians. No inpatient responsibilities except for Newborn care. Generous financial and benefit package. Please send your CV to: email@example.com and for more information call Rick at 508-910-3371.
Behavioral Health Clinician, New Bedford, MA
Candidate will become an integrated member of the provider team at Pediatric Associates of New Bedford. The behavioral health provider will conduct diagnostic evaluations, deliver short-term evidence-based behavioral health interventions to patients and families, and serve as a consultant and educator for the practice’s medical staff. A master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology is required, along with a license for independent practice in Massachusetts. Experience with children, adolescents and families in a pediatric-focused setting is required, and experience in a medical setting is desirable. Excellent diagnostic skills using problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable. Candidates should have outstanding communications skills and the flexibility and adaptability to work in a busy medical practice.
The position is full-time. The work schedule will include 1-2 evenings (until 7pm) and 1-2 Saturday mornings per month depending on our patient’s needs. Patients may be seen via telehealth, as well as during in-office visits. Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking helpful.
Pediatric Associates of New Bedford offers a competitive salary including a productivity bonus and extensive benefit package.
Required education: Master’s degree
Required experience: pediatric behavioral health 2 years
Required license: independent practice in Mass
Our website is: pediatricsnewbedford.com
Walden Pond Pediatrics Seeks Experienced Office Manager
Walden Pond Pediatrics is a small busy pediatric practice looking to hire an experienced Office Manager who enjoys being around children and their families! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating a schedule for the solo physician, including patient visits and meetings - Greets patients, answers phone calls, and triages messages by level of urgency - Prepares written correspondence for the physician under guidance - Collects payments from patients and works closely with billing company to manage patient accounts and resolve any issues that may arise - Maintains inventory of office supplies, paying special attention to minimizing costs - Arranges and supervises office cleaning services and other outside vendors - Troubleshoots technical problems and is point of contact for IT support - Works with staff and consultants to ensure that QI measures are met.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Dr. Eshita Bakshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waltham Pediatric Office Seeks Part-Time Medical Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Heena Banker, MD is seeking a part-time front desk receptionist/administrative assistant. This position will work closely with the sole provider, Dr. Heena Banker, to provide excellent customer service to pediatric patients. Duties include, but are not limited to: daily administrative duties (scheduling appointments, completing appointment check-ins, completing patient referrals, answering phones), and some potential medical home work. Experience in a medical setting is preferred; previous experience with Epic is also a plus. This position will initially be part-time, with the potential for additional hours in the future. Dr. Banker offers competitive compensation and a close working relationship with an experienced provider. The office is located right on Boston Children’s - Waltham campus, a convenient location with free parking. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Heena Banker at email@example.com .
Brookline Pediatrics seeks an LPN/MA
Brookline Pediatrics seeks a well-rounded LPN/MA to join our team. We are a small but busy pediatric practice looking for a professional, friendly, motivated and hardworking individual to provide a smooth and efficient practice operation, while providing great care for our patients and families. Attention to detail, good time management, communication (phone and in-person), ability to work on a team, and computer skills are required. Experience working in pediatrics and with Epic EHR is preferred.
Job duties include: - Manage the flow of patients through the clinic - Check and record vital signs, routine screenings, and point-of-care testing - Clean and stock exam rooms - Support administrative tasks including but not limited to greeting, check-in, and scheduling appointments -Participate in process improvement initiatives and population health management Competitive salary with benefits, including health insurance and paid time off. Position requires working some evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Longwood Pediatrics Seeking a P/T Behavioral Health Clinician
Longwood Pediatrics, a private pediatric primary care practice in the Longwood Medical Area, is seeking a candidate to join our integrated Behavioral Health team – part time.
Successful candidates will join the clinical staff at Longwood Pediatrics to deliver fully-integrated behavioral health services within the practice. Working within the patient-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct behavioral health screenings and diagnostic evaluations, deliver evidence-based treatment to children and families, and provide consultative support to medical staff. Comprehensive clinical and integration support is provided.
A master’s degree in social work, psychology or counseling is required, and candidates must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts (LICSW or LMHC). A minimum of five years clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and families is required. Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting is strongly preferred. Experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and problem-solving therapy is highly desirable. Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a busy medical practice.
For more information, please contact:
Lynne Dockser Cornell, Chief Administrative Officer, Longwood Pediatrics
Longwood Pediatrics Seeks Medical Home Care Coordinator
Managing the Medical Home tasks, including all project timelines, tasks, and implications, through biweekly meetings
- Surveillance of care data (Epic) and measurement in comparison to the PPOC and HEDIS measures
- Creating, implementing, and analyzing surveys
- Collecting, organizing, and presenting data to the practice partners
- Leading health campaigns, including those to improve patient satisfaction, provider education, and quality metrics through PDSA cycles
- Updating and creating health care policies with the practice partners
- Collaborating with providers on complex and sensitive patient cases
- Coordinating specialty classes, such a parent education
- Advocating for patient and family needs
- Establishing access to services and bridging the gap between patients, specialists, schools, and public resources
- Managing feedback from parents and patients, through advisory councils
Candidate will have: At least two years of health care experience and an undergraduate degree in Public Health or the Allied Health field. Knowledge of EPIC a plus. Must be a team player and able to work independently and as part of a team. Please submit resumes to Lynne.Dockser-Cornell@childrens.harvard.edu
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine seeking Pediatric Medical Assistant CMA/RMA
Busy pediatric office in Wilbraham/ Belchertown looking for an experienced Certified/Registered Medical Assistant with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask. Must be available to travel when needed to our satellite office in Belchertown. Our mission is to provide excellent quality pediatric medical care to infants, children and teenagers in a safe and nurturing environment. Our staff stands ready to provide compassionate, respectful, supportive and confidential care to all children and families.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Please submit resume to Madeline Bednaz, Nurse Manager, email@example.com
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Seeks RN/LPN Nurse
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is looking for an experienced pediatric triage Nurse, LPN or RN to join our awesome team! Our mission is to provide excellent quality pediatric medical care to infants, children and teenagers in a safe and nurturing environment.
Full time position. Schedule varies from 7:30am-7:00pm with weekend rotation and minor holidays. Flexibility with schedule is a must.
Nurse Responsibilities: Answer triage phone calls per office policy using nursing critical thinking skills, Chart using the electronic medical record, EPIC, Book appointments for patients for same day sick appointments and consults, administer medications and vaccines to patients, Cover for Medical Assistants on the floor with rooming patients.
We have an exceptional benefits package inclusive of paid vacation, holidays and sick time and health insurance, short-term disability, 401K, and fully paid Family and Medical Leave Tax. This is a 40 hour salary position, consisting of 5 days a week, occasional weekends. Schedule varies from 7:30 AM-6:30 PM. Please submit resume to Gretchen Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heather Davidson Pediatrics: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a responsible, energetic part time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our clinical staff, assisting in daily office needs: answering phones, taking messages in the electronic health record, making appointments, checking in patients, verifying insurance and demographic information, referrals, filing, scanning, collecting copayments, and coordination with medical billing. Prior employment in a medical office setting is preferred. Experience using EPIC(electronic health record) is desirable. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail. He/she should enjoy children and want to become an integral part of a small pediatric practice. Ideally we need someone on Monday, Wednesday and half day Friday, though this is somewhat flexible. Would also welcome a medical assistant who is able to fulfill administrative duties, while being able to fill in with some nursing duties if needed.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Medical referrals
- Using an electronic health record for scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, collecting copays
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to patients in conjunction with nursing staff
- Rooming patients and obtaining vitals if needed (a plus, but not essential)
- Experience as an administrative assistant, preferable in a medical office setting.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office, EPIC, or other EHR
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as a medical assistant with administrative experience an added benefit
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com